Babysitting -Homura- (Wife)

Homura stepped out of the shower, drying herself off with a towel. After drying her hair, she put on a pair of sweat pants, and a T-Shirt that had her name on it. She tied her hair in a ponytail, as usual. She walked downstairs, holding a hand over her mouth as she yawned. She walked into the living room, and saw something that surprised her. "Mrs. L/N! It's so good to see you!" She walked forward, wrapping her mother-in-law in a hug.

"It's good to see you again too, dear." She replied. Y/N walked up behind Homura, and put his hand on his shoulder. "Homura, could I talk to you for a second?" He asked, making her raise a brow. He motioned for her to follow, and they walked into the kitchen. "So, my mom came here earlier, and she wants us to take care of my little sister while she and my dad go on vacation." Homura sweatdropped, and she rubbed her arm. "But... I don't know how to handle children." Y/N sighed, and pecked her forehead. "I know, but my parents have been stressed out by their jobs."

Homura just smiled, and held his hand in hers. "This is why I fell in love with you, Y/N. You're always looking out for others." Y/N smiled, and they shared a tender kiss, then went back to Mrs. L/N. "Sure mom, we'll take care of S/N." Mrs. L/N smiled, and reached up, pinching her son's cheek. "Oh, sweetie. Quite the family man, are we?" Y/N moved her hand away, blushing in embarrassment. "Mom! Not in front of Homura!" Both women giggled, and Y/N sighed in exasperation. "Okay. Here's little S/N, please take good care of her."

S/N waddled over to the couple, bumped into Homura's leg, and fell on her butt. The three laughed, and Homura bent down to pick her up. "Hey, I'm Homura! Remember me?" Homura asked. S/N babbled, and pat Homura's cheek with her tiny hand. "Okay, now that she's with you, time for me to go back and prepare. Give mom a kiss." Y/N sighed, but smiled, and kissed his mother's cheek. Homura and Mrs. L/N kissed each other's cheek at the same time.

Mrs. L/N waved goodbye from the parking lot, then began walking home. Once they closed the door, a foul odor filled the room, causing the couple to wrinkle their noses. "Oh, boy." Y/N said, digging through the diaper bag that Mrs. L/N left for them. He pulled out a diaper and baby wipes, as Homura laid S/N on the changing table. Y/N took her place, and undid the diaper. He immediately gagged and stepped away from the table to get away from the stench. Homura looked at him, confused, then proceeded to change S/N's diaper effortlessly. She dropped the diaper into the trash can, and turned to her husband.

Y/N just looked back at her, his eyes wide. "How?!" He asked, and Homura shrugged, then smirked. "Aw, can the big guy not handle a poopy diaper?" She teased, which made Y/N smile at her. "Oh you're asking for it now. But I'll have mercy since there's a child here." S/N gurgled, and grabbed Y/N's much larger hand in her own. "Babababa." She said, shaking his hand. The couple smiled, and Y/N picked her up, and rested her on his hip. "You wanna watch a movie?" He asked, which made S/N clap her hands. "Babada!" Y/N chuckled, and walked to the movie shelf. "I'll take that as a yes. Which movie do you want?"

S/N pointed at a Disney movie, and Y/N pulled it out. "Alrighty then. Wanna watch with us, Homura?" Homura nodded, and set some pillows for them to rest on. Y/N set S/N on the couch, and went to prepare some snacks. Homura sat next to S/N, and watched as she crawled into her lap. S/N turned to face Homura, but all she could see, were two large mounds. S/N wanted to see Homura's face, so she tried to move the mounds out of the way. Homura squeaked in surprise, but laughed. "Hm? You're quite direct." Y/N walked into the room, seeing his wife's breasts bouncing up and down. He sweatdropped, and walked around the couch to sit next to them.

Y/N turned the TV on, then snuggled with Homura, and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

-2 Hours Later-

Once the credits started rolling, Y/N turned to Homura and S/N to find them both sleeping. S/N was laid across Homura's stomach, using her breasts as a pillow. Y/N smiled, and picked Homura up bridal style, holding S/N firmly to his wife. He walked up the stairs, and laid them in Homura's spot. He turned the lamp off, and pulled the covers over himself and Homura.

-2 Days Later-

Homura and Y/N waved to Mrs. L/N, as she walked away with S/N. Once they were about to enter their room, Homura turned around, stopping Y/N in his tracks. "So, Y/N. Where's my kid?" She asked, crossing her arms. Y/N sputtered, and looked at his wife in bewilderment. "W-What?" Homura smirked and turned, walking into their room. Her hips swayed as she walked, and she sat on their bed, and motioned to him with her finger.

Friends of the couple say they got no communication from the couple the following two days.