Zero to Hero -Yomi- (Wife)

Yomi stood nervously in her new bedroom, which was bigger than the cave that she lived in the day before. Y/N wrapped his arms around his wife's stomach, and kissed her cheek. "This is all ours Yomi. What do you think?" He asked, looking into pale green eyes. She turned back to the room, her inner feelings in conflict. She was more than happy to move in with Y/N, but she still held her animosity towards the rich and their life style. "It's... amazing Y/N." She said. Y/N smiled and took her hands in his, his hands overlapping hers.

Yomi smiled, and kissed him tenderly, ready to accept the lifestyle for the sake of her husband. After he left her to settle, she sat on the bed, reminiscing on their life-long relationship.

-13 Years Ago-

Yomi waved goodbye to Murakumo, as she waved to her from the window of a car. As the car drove off she felt her other friend, Y/N, come to her side. "I'll miss her too, Yomi. But for now let's try to find something to eat. Yomi nodded sadly, and let Y/N lead her to the forest.

After they were done searching, they ended up with just a few berries. Y/N gave his to Yomi, and went to go look for more. Yomi felt guilty, but she still ate them. She waited for Y/N to come back, and she waited for a long time.

-5 Years Ago-

Yomi tried to hold Y/N back, to stop him from leaving. "Y/N, please! You can't go back to that place, you'll get hurt! I don't want to lose another friend!" Y/N forced her hand off of his arm, and opened the door to their shelter. "I'm sorry Yomi, but I have to do this. I need to keep you fed and safe." He said, causing Yomi to start sobbing. She walked to him, and hugged him tightly. "P-Please promise me something..." She said, looking up at him. "Of course, anything." He said. She grabbed his sleeves, and held them tightly. "Come back safe." She whispered, and Y/N pat her head. "I will, Yomi. I always will."

He came home later than usual, and dropped his sword next to his sleeping area. He was covered in bruises and cuts, and he knew Yomi was going to have a fit if she saw his injuries. He laid down on his mat, and quickly fell asleep.

Yomi emerged from the bushes, to find Y/N sleeping. She carried a bag of bean sprouts, and sat next to Y/N, and poked his cheek. "Hey Y/N, I got us food." She found a small cluster of cuts on his cheek, and shook his shoulder, her eyes narrowing. "Y/N. You promised me." Y/N sighed, and sat up, revealing all of the bruises and cuts.

She gently ran her hand on his rough and scarred skin, her eyes watering. "You go through so much pain for me... Why?" She asked quietly. He turned to her, and wrapped her in a hug. "Because I care about you, Yomi. I fight so that we can survive." He said, pulling away.

She looked to the side, before looking into his eyes. "Could you train me?" She asked, causing Y/N's eyes to widen. "Are you sure?" Yomi nodded, but he tried again. "Eventually you WILL have to hurt people." Yomi hesitated, but she nodded again, her eyes narrowing. "Please teach me how to fight!"

-Present-

Yomi walked around the mansion, visiting her friend's rooms. Y/N sympathized with their situation, and was more than happy to give them housing. "So, Yomi. How's rooming with Y/N? Nervous?" Homura asked, while brushing Yomi's hair. "A little bit. I still feel uncomfortable, after all my years of hating the rich, now I'm one of them."

Homura hummed in thought, and turned Yomi to face her. "Check that out." She said, pointing to the door that was slightly open. "Young Master, I cannot possibly accept such a large amount of money from your hand." Said a middle-aged man, who was Y/N and Yomi's Butler, Takuma. "Nonsense, Takuma. Use it to buy the ring." Y/N said, patting Takuma's shoulder. Tears built in Takuma's eyes as Y/N handed him an envelope.

Y/N spread his arms out. "Bring it in, man." He said, and they hugged, as Takuma started to sob. "You have a beautiful and intelligent woman waiting for you to pop the question, so go get her." Takuma nodded, and wiped his eyes. "I'm giving you the week off, so go enjoy yourselves." They shared a firm handshake, and Takuma walked off.

Y/N walked in the opposite direction, and started calling for Yomi. Homura smiled and nodded, and Yomi walked quickly after Y/N. Yomi tapped his shoulder, beaming as he turned around. "Ah, there you are." Yomi grabbed his hand in hers, and leaned her head on her shoulder. "You're quite affectionate today." Y/N said, making Yomi giggle.

"Well, don't you think it's time for us to do the thing newlyweds do?" Y/N raised a brow in confusion. "What's that?" Yomi smiled up at him, then let him to their bedroom door. "Let me show you..." She said, as the door closed behind them.