Tummy -Yagyuu- (Skit)

Yagyuu walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. She fished out a few greens, stared reluctantly at them, then sighed. She diced them up, put them in a bowl, and seasoned it lightly with ranch. As she began eating, Y/N and Ikaruga walked into the kitchen, and got themselves some regular food. The two talked as they ate, until they became aware that Yagyuu was glaring in their direction.

"Uh... what's wrong, Yagyuu-San?" Ikaruga asked uneasily. Yagyuu got flustered, and looked away. Y/N then noticed what she had been staring at, the leftover steak he couldn't finish yesterday. He cut a piece off from the side, and stuck it in her direction. "Want some?" He asked. "N-No, I'm on a diet..." Yagyuu replied, her eye flicking back forth between him, and the steak. "Dieting? What for?" Y/N asked. "I-I was told Shinobi must stay in shape, and that I was starting to get some flab..." She whispered, her face flushing.

Y/N looked at Ikaruga, who was whistling, trying to look natural. He sighed, then moved his chair next to Yagyuu's. "Come on, dieting isn't healthy. Open wide." He told her, holding the fork out. She poked her fingertips a few times, then delicately bit the steak off of the fork, and covered her mouth with her fingers as to not show how desperately she was chewing. She swallowed it down, then sighed in satisfaction. She opened her eye in realization, and looked at Y/N who was smiling. She covered her face with her hands, and turned bright red. Y/N pet her Snow White hair affectionately, and chuckled in her expense.