Masked Curiosity -Murakumo- (Lemon)

Murakumo tapped her chin with her pencil. She had been trying to think of a way to further the relationship between her protagonist and their love interest. She continued to brainstorm, until it hit her. She realized that her characters hadn't done that thing that couples do when they're fully committed to each other. She blushed at the thought, and tapped her desk with the pencil.
'I mean, that's what happens next, but how will it be received? Will the publishers be fine with it?' She thought about it, then made a determined face. 'A lot of people read those kinds of books... So it should be fine.'

She pumped her arms in the air, excited to see how it would turn out. This got the attention of Kotaro, her pet wolf. He walked to her side and wagged his tail, expecting something. Murakumo noticed him and sweatdropped. "S-Sorry Kotaro, I w-wasn't calling you..." She said, petting his head.

-One Hour Later-

Murakumo groaned in frustration, laying her head on her desk. She had been trying to make the scene work, but she couldn't find a good way to express the feelings of the characters. She sighed, set her pencil down, and leaned back in her chair. She pushed herself away from her desk, and stood up. 'I'm hungry...'

She walked into the kitchen, and started looking around. She noticed the bag of sweets she had bought earlier, on top of the fridge. She reached for it, but couldn't reach it, due to her height. She sighed, and hung her head. When she turned around, she walked face first into somebody. 'There's only one person who's taller than me here...' She thought, looking up.

She ended up looking into the eyes of Y/N, as she had expected. "H-hey Y/N..." She said shyly. "S-Sorry for b-bumping i-into you." Y/N smiled, and pet her head. "No big deal." As he walked away, he slipped the bag of sweets into her hand. She smiled after him, blushing. As she held the bag to her chest, she realized that this was the kind of feelings she need to put in the story. She walked merrily back to her room, and began drawing.

-One Week Later-

Murakumo peeked at Y/N from around the corner. Ever since the past week, she has been feeling restless around Y/N. She knows that she likes him, but a strange feeling has been in her chest since the day she drew the latest volume of her manga.

She often caught herself thinking of her doing naughty things with Y/N. She started to wonder what sex felt like, and if Y/N would be okay with it. She sighed, and walked into the gym.

She noticed Y/N walk in as well, and she hid behind some equipment. She watched as he worked out, as his muscles contracted and moved. She stopped peeking, and scolded herself. 'Stop, stop, stop! You're acting like a pervert!' She calmed down, and walked back to her room.

-Later-

Murakumo stood quietly in front of Y/N's door, preparing herself. She raised her hand, and knocked. A few seconds later, Y/N opened the door. "Hey Murakumo. Need me for something?" Murakumo looked to the side, holding her arm. "Um, c-can I t-talk to you a-about something?" She asked. Y/N stepped aside, and she walked in.

They sat on his bed, and Murakumo started fidgeting. "Y/N... I-I don't k-know how t-to s-say this..." Y/N put his hands on her shoulders, and she leaned her head on his chest. "You okay?" Y/N asked, rubbing her shoulders. She nodded, and looked into his eyes. "Y/N, I..." She trailed off, her face becoming crimson red. "I... Love you..." Y/N's eyes widened, and Murakumo hid her face.

She squirmed uncomfortably in his arms, and looked up at him. He stroked her cheek, making her blush harder. Y/N pulled her closer, then connected their lips. Murakumo instantly melted in his arms, and they fell back on the bed, with Murakumo on top. The kiss got deeper, and Murakumo straddled Y/N's waist.

When they pulled away, Murakumo sat up, with her hands on his chest. "Y/N..." Murakumo whispered, as she felt his muscles. Y/N's hands traveled up her body, and stopped at her breasts. She blushed and nodded, and Y/N began kneading her breasts. She moaned quietly, and Y/N sat up, causing her to lay on her back. She looked up at him, as he continued to fondle her breasts.

He stopped, then slipped her shirt over her breasts. Her bra was on full display, and she pointed timidly to the clip in the middle. He undid the clip slowly, and her breasts were revealed to him. He began fondling one of them, and took the other in his mouth. She gasped when his tongue touched her nipple, and she moaned as he began to suck.

She held his head closer to her chest, and he switched breasts. After pleasuring her chest, he sat up, as Murakumo breathed heavily underneath him. Y/N leaned down to her, and pulled her into a deep kiss. She gratefully accepted, and moaned again he fondled her breasts again. When he pulled away, he nipped her neck, and sucked on the soft flesh. She moaned louder, but pushed him away. She pushed him on his back, and started unbuckling his belt. She brought him into a kiss, as she continued to undress him. Once he was completely naked, he suckled her breast again, as he slid her pants off of her legs.

When she was completely naked, she got off of the bed, and sat on her knees between his legs. She ran her tongue up his penis, until she reached the tip. She took it into her mouth, and started bobbing her head. Her tongue swirled as she sucked, and Y/N ran a hand through her hair. Murakumo picked up speed, consequently undoing her ribbon, causing her hair to fall to her shoulders. She looked up at him, seeing his face strain. She started going even faster, until she felt semen run down her throat. She swallowed all of it, then pulled away.

Y/N picked her up, and tossed her on the bed. She squeaked when she hit the mattress, and looked up as Y/N stood over her. He moved his legs underneath hers, spreading them apart. She blushed madly, and looked up at Y/N. "Sorry... Murakumo. I can't hold back anymore." She just smiled, and held her arms out, inviting him to hold her close. He accepted, and when he did, his penis rubbed against her opening. She gasped at the feeling, and held him closer to her.

He directed his penis to her opening, and pushed inside, until he hit her barrier. He looked to her for confirmation, and she nodded timidly. He pushed farther, and broke through her barrier. She whimpered, and her nails dug into Y/N's back. He bore through it, and waited until she was ready. After a few minutes, she cupped his cheeks with her hands, and nodded, too shy to talk.

He pulled out, and pushed back in, making Murakumo moan quietly. He continued at a slow pace, then started speeding up. Murakumo rocked back and forth, her breasts bouncing in sync with his movements. She moaned loudly, as she was dug deeper and deeper into the mattress.

"Y/N! I-I love y-you!" Murakumo shouted, her hands running up and down his arms that stood at the sides of her head. Y/N started to go even faster, making Murakumo into a moaning mess. "Murakumo... I love you too!" After hearing that, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. "P-Please, l-let i-it out inside!" She moaned, looking into his eyes. Y/N kept going, his tempo getting faster and faster. "A-Are you sure?" He asked, which made Murakumo pull him in deeper.

"Yes! I-I want a f-fruit of l-love!" She whispered, holding his face in her hands. "O-Okay!" He began to thrust roughly, until he shoved himself in as deep as he could reach. His semen flooded inside of her, causing her to scream in pleasure. He stayed in place, as he impregnated her. After a few minutes, he pulled out of her, and plopped on the bed next to her. She snuggled into his side, her hair spilling over his chest. She breathed quietly, as Y/N pulled the blanket up to cover them both.

She rested her head on his bicep, and he curled his arm to stroke her hair. She sighed haply, and closed her eyes. "Y/N... I love you..." She whispered. Y/N kissed her forehead, and held her close, as he drifted off to sleep.