Country Girl -Yozakura- (Lemon)

Y/N sat idly in front of a campfire, waiting for Yozakura to come back. He had gone along with Gessen on a camping trip, and Yozakura had gone out to collect firewood. He poked at the dwindling fire, hoping to keep it going, with little luck. It continued to die down, until the flame was so small, that it was barely visible. Just then, Yozakura came back, arms full of firewood. "Oh, shoot!" She exclaimed, quickly putting sticks on the dying fire. After putting a good amount, Y/N fanned the flame with a dust pan. It grew with each flap of the pan, until it was a good size. "That was close." Yozakura said, plopping next to Y/N. "Yeah. By the way, where's the others?" Y/N asked.

"They decided to stay at the river for a little longer." Replied Yozakura, who was clapping dirt off of her hands. "Hm. So, is there anything to do here?" Y/N asked, looking around. Yozakura shrugged. "Not really. Unless you wanna chase squirrels or somethin'." She replied. Y/N tapped his chin, then got an idea. "I think you'll like this..." Y/N said, walking into their cabin. Yozakura raised a brow, hearing things shift around inside. Y/N walked out a second later, holding an acoustic guitar. Her eyes widened in surprise, and he sat next to her. "How come you never told me?" She asked, pouting. "Hm? I didn't think it was that important." He replied, tuning the chords. "What? There are lots of girls who think guys that play a guitar are hot." She said, which made Y/N hum in thought. "Are you one of them?" He asked, still tuning the chords.

Yozakura blushed lightly, and laughed nervously. "Hehe... maybe just a little bit." She replied, looking away. He just smiled, and got ready to play. He began playing, and cleared his throat. (Song is Ed Sheeran - Photograph)

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Time forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

He finishes the chorus, and stops playing. Yozakura had closed her eyes, and swayed to the beat. She opened her eyes, and gave him a bright smile. "That was beautiful, Y/N. How long have you been playing?" She asked, to which Y/N scratched his chin. "Hmm. I think I started playing a few years ago, when my mom got really sick. She loves the guitar, but the hospital didn't allow guests to bring electronics into a patient's room. So, I started playing the guitar, so I could play for her when I visited." Y/N explained, setting the guitar aside. Yozakura got up, and sat next to him. "You're just a big softie, aren't you?" She teased, poking his chest.

He rubbed the back of his neck, and laughed nervously. "If that's how you wanna phrase it, then yeah." He said. She smiled, and leaned on his shoulder. "Yozakura?" He asked, turning to her. She didn't say anything, but snuggled closer to him. He wrapped an arm around her, hooking his arm around her waist. "Y/N, I want to tell you something..." She whispered, looking up at him. She blushed a little bit, but her eyes were determined. "Um, you know how we've been dating for a while, right?" Y/N raised a brow. "Yes?" He asked, not sure what to expect. She poked her fingertips, the determination in her eyes replaced with shyness.

"U-Um, do you t-think we're r-ready for... you know what?" She asked nervously. Y/N was confused, but it hit him. "Um, shouldn't we wait until we're married?" He asked, which made Yozakura blush harder. "Y-Yeah, of course, h-how silly of m-me..." She stuttered, looking away from Y/N. He tapped her shoulder, and offered his hand when she turned to him. She took it, and they walked into the forest. Neither said a word, and Yozakura was continuously growing more and more nervous. Y/N didn't give her much of a reaction, and she was worried she came on too strong.