Feel The Burn -Ikaruga- (Lemon)

Y/N sat on the couch, watching a horror film. Ikaruga walked into the room, and got agitated at the sight of Y/N lazing around. "Y/N, how long do you plan on laying about?" Ikaruga demanded, standing in front of the TV. Y/N sweat dropped. "Uh, I was planning on training after the movie ended." He replied.

Ikaruga narrowed her eyes, then turned off the TV. "Hey!" Y/N protested. "If you are capable of training now, then you should do so. You cannot be unprepared for any battle." Ikaruga lectured, before grabbing his hand. "Since you have so much free time, you will train with me." She ordered, dragging him to the gym.

They started by doing twenty Russian twists, then followed that up with fifty crunches. As Y/N was quite athletic, he had no problem, but Ikaruga had trouble keeping up. "A bit over your head, eh?" He joked, as she sat on the ground, catching her breath. She puffed her cheeks, then squeezed her eyes shut. "N-Next exercise!"

They are now using the modern workout equipment, with Y/N on the treadmill, and Ikaruga using the horizontal push. Her breasts bounced with every push, and sweat slithered down her body, which now glistens in the light.

The two wiped the sweat from their bodies with towels, and Ikaruga breathed heavily. "You okay?" Y/N asked, turning to her. "Yes... I just... need some time... to rest." She panted. Y/N nodded, and took a closer look at her.

She had taken off her uniform, and had changed into a black sports bra, and short shorts of the same color. Her long black hair is tied into a ponytail, allowing Y/N to see more of her face. She noticed his stare, and got flustered. "W-What is it?" She asked, combing her fingers through her hair. Y/N walked over to her, and massaged her shoulders. "You looked like you were working really hard, I'm proud." He replied, making her face flush.

"W-What?" She asked, as he lifted her chin. He closed the gap, and Ikaruga kissed back, melting in his arms. When they pulled away, Ikaruga's face was bright red. She felt Y/N palm her breast through her bra, and she squeaked in surprise. "Y-Y/N..." She whispered. "Did you know... there's another way to lose weight?" He whispered into her ear. She shuddered, then asked, "What's t-that?"

He hooked his hands underneath her knees, and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and bounced as he carried her somewhere. She felt herself being placed on the cold leather of a cushion, and realized she was on the bench press. She stared up at him, her legs spread wide, and her chest heaving.

He ran his hands along her thighs, which made her moan quietly. He ended up at the waistband of her shorts, and slid them down her long, feminine legs. Her black laced panties were revealed to him, and he looked into her eyes. "You have mature tastes." He commented, which made her turn crimson. 

He removed his basketball shorts, and dry humped her to tease her. She squirmed underneath him, feeling her excitement build up. After doing that for a bit, he removed his boxers, and moved her panties to the side. He slowly pushed inside of her, feeling her immediately tighten around him. She moaned in delight as he filled her up, until he could fit no more of himself inside.

He leaned downward, then started nipping and kissing her neck. "Y-Y/N, I'm sweaty..." She mumbled. "There's nothing wrong with that." Y/N said, nipping her neck again to drive the point home. He got back up, and lifted her legs over his shoulders. He began thrusting, hearing the cushions underneath the two squeak in protest. 

Y/N hooked his finger in her bra, and pulled it upward, letting her breasts fall out. He fondled one as he continued thrusting, hearing Ikaruga moan underneath him. He put his hands on both sides of her head, and began thrusting faster. Her moans became more and more sporadic, and her vision became hazy. 

Y/N thrusted roughly a few times, then burst inside of her, filling her womb to the very brim. He pulled out, then picked her up again. He took her back to the horizontal push, and she gripped the handles, her butt sticking out as she stood. He stuffed himself inside of her again, and began thrusting at breakneck speeds. Her legs wobbled as he continued his assault from behind, feeling her butt jiggle with each thrust. He came deep inside her again, this time his semen overflowed, and spilled out onto the gym floor.

He pulled out again, and sat on the seat of a piece of equipment, catching his breath. Ikaruga seemed to regain her senses, and sat on her knees in front of him. She ran her tongue up his member, and swallowed any leftover semen she got. She took his member into her mouth, and licked and sucked the rest of the semen off. She quickened her pace, and after a bit, felt another load shoot down her throat. She swallowed all of it, then kissed the tip of his member.

"Thank you for the meal~" She cooed, rubbing her cheek on his member.