Lingerie Boquet -Asuka- (Wife)

Asuka smiled happily, and blew out the candles on her cake. Y/N leaned down, and kissed her cheek. "Happy birthday, Asuka." He said, taking the seat next to her. Her friends cheered, and took turns hugging her. "So, do you know what you want to do for your birthday? You said you wanted to go somewhere." Y/N asked, setting a plate of cake in front of her. Asuka tapped her cheek in thought, then came up with something. "I know! Y/N, could you accompany me to..."

-Shopping Mall-

Y/N sweatdropped, and turned to his wife. "A-Are you sure? I don't think I'm allowed to go in there..." He asked. Asuka just hooked her arm in his, and dragged him into the lingerie store. "It's fine! If anyone tells you off, I'll vouch for you." She reassured. Y/N just sighed, and accepted his fate. "Alright..." Asuka smiled brightly, and led him into the store. Inside, the clerk greeted the couple as they walked in.

Asuka walked to a section of laced underwear, but blushed, and walked to the more modest pairs. Y/N chuckled to himself as he followed her around the store, as she kept blushing at the sexier designs of some of the underwear on display. Asuka found a modest set of panties and a bra, and took them to the changing room. Before closing the curtain, she turned to Y/N, and teased, "No peeking, okay?" She stuck her tongue out playfully, before closing the curtain.

For that, Y/N got strange looks from the other women in the store, and he cleared his throat uncomfortably. The women ignored him, but occasionally gave him dirty looks. After a minute or two, Asuka opened the curtain, revealing herself to Y/N. He looked her up and down, and winked. "A sight for sore eyes." He complimented, making her blush. "Y/N, you tease..." She giggled, and glanced around the store.

"Ooh, could you grab me that pair? I want to try it on." She asked, pointing at a pair of F/C lingerie. "Uh, sure." He replied, grabbing the underwear, and handing to her. "Thank you!" She chirped, closing the curtain. Y/N once again got glares from the other patrons, and tried to ignore them. Asuka opened the curtain again, and was about to ask about how she looked, but she noticed the looks the other women were giving Y/N.

She puffed her cheeks, and grabbed his arm, putting it between her breasts. "Stop staring! He's mine!" She shouted, her eyes squeezed shut. Y/N blushed at her outburst, and the other women looked embarrassed. They turned back quickly to their own business, and Asuka grumbled in contempt. "A-Asuka, let's calm down, okay?" Y/N soothed. Asuka looked uncertain, but complied. "...Okay." Her mood quickly changed back to bashful, as she showed off her assets in the F/C lingerie.

"H-How do I look?" She asked, her eyes darting to him, then to the floor. Y/N leaned down, and kissed her for a solid minute. When they pulled away, her face was beet red, and she pushed against his chest. "Y-Y/N! We can't b-be so bold in p-public!" She stuttered. Y/N just grinned, while she pouted. "Jeez! You're in big trouble when we get home!" She proclaimed, shutting the curtains. Y/N just chuckled, and waited for her to come out.

-Back Home-

Y/N laid on their bed, stretching his limbs after the long day. He closed his eyes, and got comfortable. He heard the door open, which signified the entrance of his wife. He felt her crawl on the bed, then felt her presence above him. He opened his eyes, to find her in her brand new F/C lingerie. She smiled seductively, and pulled the tie out of her hair, letting it fall onto his face. "You realize you're still in trouble, don't you?" She whispered, laying her head in the crook of his neck. "Yeah..." He replied. She pressed her body against his, reached for the lamp, and turned it off.