Bean Sprouts -Yomi- (Lemon)

Y/N sprinkled some seasoning on both sides of an uncooked steak, then set it on a grill. The crew had gone to the beach for a three day vacation, and were having a blast. Y/N watched his friends play in the water, as a few of them played chicken.

Yomi walked up to Y/N, and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, don't you think this is a lot of meat?" She asked, gesturing to the handful of trays that were filled with different meats. "Well, yeah. But there's lots of us, so we might not have a lot once we're done eating." He replied, flipping the steak. "That's not what I meant. There's not enough veggies!" She explained, then placed a bag of bean sprouts on the table.

"Here. Throw those on the grill too." She ordered, walking back to play with her team. Y/N just sweatdropped, then shrugged. He ripped the bag open, and poured the bean sprouts on the grill.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

"Thank you for the food!" Said all the girls in unison, then began eating. Yomi sat next to Y/N, her eyes sparkling. "H-How did you prepare the bean sprouts?! They're so good!" She asked, shoving another bunch in her mouth. "I just heated them up, and added a little butter." He explained. Yomi looked skeptical, but continued wolfing down the food.

After they ate, they all went back to their campsite, and got ready for bed. Y/N pat his sleeping bag, and laid down. Yomi quietly crawled over to him, and laid herself over him. "Yomi? What's going on?" He asked, blushing a little since her breasts pressed against him. "I still want to know how you prepared the bean sprouts." She whispered, holding up another bag of bean sprouts. "How did you- never mind, I'll show you." He said, sitting up.

They walked over to the grill, and Y/N turned it on. He dumped the sprouts onto the grill, and got a reasonably sized cut of butter. He let the butter melt, then dumped it on the sprouts, and mixed them up. After doing that for a minute or two, he put them on a plate, and handed them to Yomi. She ate a spoonful, then began shoveling the food in her mouth again.

"A-Ahem. Okay, I believe you now." She mumbled, embarrassed by her behavior. Y/N just smiled, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Well, we're out here now, why don't we enjoy the view for a bit?" He asked, gesturing to the horizon. She nodded, and the two walked along the shore. They stopped at a rock formation, and relaxed there for a bit. Yomi glanced at Y/N, and twiddled her fingers.

"Hey, Y/N." She whispered, catching his attention. "Hm?" He asked, tilting his head. She opened her mouth, but closed it again, then took a deep breath. "We've been dating for a while now, right?" She asked, looking out to the horizon. "Yeah. Is something wrong?" He asked, sounding worried. "No, no! It's just, I've been having this feeling lately..." She trailed off, blushing a little. "I don't know, I just... whenever I'm around you, my body gets hot..." She whispered, scooting closer to Y/N.

Once she was close enough, she sat in his lap, and nuzzled his chest. "Y-Yomi..." Y/N whispered, feeling her soft skin rub against him. "Y/N..." She mumbled, before connecting their lips for a kiss. The kiss was gentle, without force, or aggression from either party. Yomi eventually pulled away from the kiss, and shrugged off her hoodie, revealing the bikini she still wore. "Please touch me." She requested, grabbing his hand, and directing it to her chest.

He gave the breast in his hand a gentle squeeze, hearing Yomi moan in response. He placed his other hand on the unoccupied breast, and alternated his squeezes between the two. Yomi moaned quietly, and bit her finger. Y/N pushed her down on the sand, and stooped over her. She blushed up at him, her body now in complete submission.

He leaned down, and nipped the squishy flesh of her breast, which made her yelp in surprise. He continued to lick and nip all over her chest, until he pushed the top out of the way, exposing her nipples. He latched onto one, and sucked roughly. Her quiet moans turned into quick gasps, and she pushed his head deeper into her chest.

He let go of her breast, and ran his hand along her thigh, feeling her squirm underneath him. He slid his fingers back up her thigh, and in between her legs. Her thighs clamped on his hands, and she gasped quietly. "Wait...!" She begged, but Y/N was not deterred. He rubbed her sensitive spot, and felt her legs slowly spread apart again. Once they were wide open, he moved in between them, his waist aligned with her entrance.

She turned crimson, and covered her face with her hair. "Don't be shy..." Y/N soothed, rubbing her arm. She peeked out from her hair, then let go of it. "S-Sorry, this is my first time..." She whispered, looking nervous. "It's mine, too. I'll take the lead if you're too nervous." He offered, to which she nodded. "P-Please..." She mumbled.

He moved her bikini bottom to the side, and slid down his trunks. He aligned his member with her entrance, and slid in slowly. She let out a low moan, until she felt him push against her hymen. He looked to her for permission, and she nodded. He took the invitation, and pushed harder, breaking past her hymen. Her eyes teared up from the pain, as blood leaked out of her womanhood.

"I'm a woman now... Y/N made me a woman..." She whispered to herself, feeling her mouth stretch into a smile. After a minute or two, she wiggled her hips, sending a nice feeling through Y/N. "I'm okay, now. Please go as fast as you want." She said, looking into his eyes. "Yomi...!" Y/N whisper shouted, stuffing himself deeper inside of her walls. She gasped, feeling an immense wave of pleasure run through her.

He began thrusting, watching her breasts bounce as she rocked back and forth. He clamped his hand on one, and felt her hand on top of his. "Y/N!" She moaned, trying to keep her voice down. After doing that for a while, Y/N flipped her on her stomach, her butt in the air. She looked back at him, with an erotic look on her face. "Come on, Y/N... every woman dreams of being taken from behind." She cooed, wiggling her rump in his direction.

He gripped her butt with both hands, and pushed himself back inside of her womanhood. She moaned in delight, and closed her eyes, feeling the force of his thrusts push her forward. After a while, Yomi crawled away from him, his member sliding out of her. She quickly took it in her mouth, and sucked aggressively, bobbing her head. Y/N's end came quickly, and his semen flowed down her throat. She swallowed all of it, licking her lips afterwards.

After cleaning themselves up, they walked back to the camp. Yomi followed Y/N into his tent, and they slept together until morning.