Y/N

So, I realize that I've never really made the power that you have in my books obvious. I touched on it in the Daidouji chapter, but I think now would be a good time to explain it in detail.

So I hope you guys like what I came up with!

(Disclaimer - The only area where these powers are inactive, is in my To Hell with Hebijo! book.)

Weapon Of Choice - Whatever you want, but mainly weapons made of metal.

Clothing - Also whatever you want, so if you wanna be decked out your ninja outfit at all times, that's totally fine.

Fiery Aura - While in combat, you release an intense aura of heat, which will protect you against ice type attacks.

Secret Animal - Hellhound

Secret Ninja Skill 1 : Reforge (Originally, Tempered Blade) - Coat your weapon with flame, making it malleable. You can reshape the metal whichever way you want, as long as you don't break it, and finish before the metal cools off.

Secret Ninja Skill 2 : Redemption - Sheathe your weapon, coating it with molten metal. As you swing it about, the wind made by your swings will fan the flame, making it even hotter. Usually, this will be followed by a flurry of unpredictable attacks, which is finished with a punch to ground.

Ultimate Secret Ninja Skill : Transform - Upon using your ultimate skill, you will transform like Asuka, Miyabi, Homura, and Yumi. Your transformation is Hell Forge Y/N. Any metal on your body will turn bright orange, and you are able to create and throw chunks of molten metal.

Strengths -

1. Your body temperature is high, which makes you extra resilient against cold weather and ice attacks.

2. If the metal on you is cool, it is extra resilient and tough to get through.

3. You are capable of withstanding extreme heat, and your body is not harmed by fire or your own molten metal.

4. You are strong against slash attacks, which helps you against bladed weapon users.

5. You emit an extremely hot aura, which dissuades your opponent from getting too close.

Weaknesses -

1. You are weak against earth type attacks, which makes Asuka a dangerous opponent.

2. If you are attacked while in your transformation, any metal of yours that is hit will instantly shatter.

3. Water can snuff out your fire, and will create a huge cloud of steam, which will temporarily blind you.

4. Because your fighting style relies on metal and heat, the metal will weigh you down, making you not as nimble as most shinobi.

5. Your body temperature is extremely warm, which can sometimes make you more vulnerable to sicknesses like influenza.

Neither Good or Bad -

1. While in transformation, you leave behind a trail of fire. It is extremely destructive, but it also can be used to your advantage.

2. Any metal that touches you while in transformation will melt, which could cause problems, especially for the shinobi who use metallic weapons. (Which is almost all of them)

3. During combat, if you touch another shinobi with your hands or body, it could leave serious burns.

That's it, I hope you like your powers!