Milady... -Leo-

Y/N wondered around the the Zodiac Academy, hoping to find something to do. He sat on a bench in the courtyard, taking deep breaths of fresh air. He heard the tapping of high heels approach, and looked to see Leo approaching. She smiled, and sat next to him. "Sorry. Did I intrude your quiet time?" She asked. "Nah, I was actually looking for something to do. Would you wanna hang out?" He replied, to which she nodded. "That sounds like fun." She agreed, standing up. 

  They walked the sidewalk of the courtyard, taking in the view. "You know, I still find it surprising you're still here." Leo remarked. "Why is that?" Y/N asked, turning to her. "Well... You were very bright when you started training with us, and you unlocked your Ultimate Ninja Art so quickly. So, I kind of thought that you would leave after that." She explained, tilting her head. "Hm... Well, why would I leave? I've got a lot of good friends here. I'll stay here as long as you guys are." He replied, making Leo blush a little. "Oh, Y/N. You've always been a smooth talker, you know that?" She asked, which made Y/N laugh. "I get that a lot. So, since you have nothing to do... Would you like to join me for the dance tonight?" She asked nervously.

  "That sounds great. Anything for you, Milady." He joked, bowing. Leo covered her face with her hands, her face flushing. "Ah, please don't, that is embarrassing..." She squeaked. Y/N laughed in her expense, but got serious. "Of course I'll dance with you tonight." He said, taking her hand, and kissing it. She blushed again, and turned away with a huff. "Humph! Sweet talk won't get you anywhere!" She scolded. Y/N chuckled, and waved as he left.

-Later That Night-

  Y/N inspected himself in the mirror, making sure he was presentable. He had slicked his H/C hair back, and sprayed cologne on his neck. He is wearing a black trench coat with a white undershirt, with black dress pants. Inside of his coat pocket was a F/C handkerchief, followed by a F/C tie around his neck. He fixed his coat, and made sure his belt was on tight. "Alright... ready!" He said to himself, and made finger guns in the mirror.

  When he arrived at the entrance, he looked around for Leo, until he saw a very noticeable yellow dress. She noticed him as well, and walked over to him. When she greeted him, she looked him up and down, blushing a little. "My. Y/N, you look very handsome." She complimented. Y/N smiled, and returned the favor. "Thank you. You must be the most beautiful woman here." He replied, to which she smiled. "Why, thank you. It took me a while to pick this dress." She said, motioning to her body. It was a slip on dress, that dropped to her mid thighs, and covered a most amount of her chest. 

  Y/N reached into his coat, and pulled out a yellow rose. He tucked it in her hair, and she looked pleasantly surprised. "It's beautiful, Y/N. Thank you." She said, bowing slightly. He held his arm in a triangular form, and she slipped her arm in. "If you will." She asked, and they went into the ballroom. 

  Inside, Y/N and Leo were awestruck by the scenery. There were countless ribbon streamers, and a few tables filled to the brim with food. The couple took a seat at one the many tables, and looked at the menu. "Hm... Oh, they have your favorite, mangosteens!" Y/N pointed out, to which Leo looked for intently in the menu. "Ah, they do! And they also have your favorite meal, F/M." Y/N looked, but was unable to find it. Leo leaned over, and pointed to it. "Oh, they do! Heh, it kind of feels like this was planned deliberately." Y/N joked, to which Leo giggled. "Maybe." She replied, playing along. 

  When the waitress came, they ordered their meals, and handed her their menus. "Thank you, your food will be ready shortly." She said, walking off. Y/N turned to Leo, looking concerned. "Are you sure that's all you're gonna eat? Do you want some of mine?" He asked. Leo shook her head, and patted her stomach. "No, thank you. As of late, I've been eating quite a lot of sweets, so I must go easy on my stomach." She said. 

  "If you say so." He replied, glancing around the room. "Wow... the Committee really went all out, didn't they?" He asked. "Yes, we have a reputation to hold, after all." She boasted, raising her chin. Y/N laughed, and just then the waitress came back with their food. "Here you are, please enjoy." She said, bowing. The two thanked her, then began eating. Leo enjoyed her mangosteens, while Y/N ate his F/M. Leo finished her food quicker than she expected, and was left a little hungry. 

  Y/N took notice of her sitting quietly, her stomach growling every few seconds. She noticed his eyes on her, and she blushed, holding her stomach. "H-How embarrassing..." She mumbled. Y/N sighed, and put another piece of his F/M on his fork, and held it out in her direction. "Come on. I know you're still hungry." He soothed. She poked her fingertips, then bit the food off of the fork, and chewed. She only realized what had happened after she swallowed, and she went beet red. She heard the other members of the Zodiac Star Committee cooing at her, and she covered her face. 

  After calming her down, Y/N offered Leo his hand, and they walked out to the dance floor. Nice music played, and they started a slow dance. Leo looked up at him the entire time, with a big smile on her face. "Y/N... I don't think I've ever told you this, but I..." She trailed off, getting nervous. He nodded, encouraging her to go on. "I love you..." She whispered, pressing her head to his chest. He embraced her back, and she melted in his arms. A new song started playing, and they began dancing again.

  "I feel the same, Leo. Ever since I met you, I always felt you were the one for me." He said, making her blush. "Y/N..." She whispered. They continued dancing, until Y/N dipped her, just as the song ended. She looked up at him, and the two connected for a kiss, which made all the students around the cheer.