Manly Man -Yumi- (Skit)

Yumi opened the fridge, and looked inside. After looking for a minute, she found what she was looking for, and pulled it out. It was a jar of pickles. She set it on the counter, then closed the fridge. She picked the jar up, and tried to open it. The lid didn't budge, causing her to sweat drop.

She tried again, but her hand slid right around the edge. She sighed in frustration, and tried again. When she failed again, she dug in a drawer, and put a dish towel over the lid. She tried it again, but the towel couldn't create enough friction. She put all of her strength in into her final attempt, but still failed.

She sighed in defeat, and moved to put the jar back into the fridge. Just then, she heard footsteps approaching, and she turned to the door, to see Y/N entering the room. "Y/N, come here for a second!" She called to him, and he walked over. "Yup?" He asked. "Can you open this jar for me? I can't get it open, no matter what I do." She explained, handing him the jar. "Sure thing." He replied, and promptly popped the lid off.

Yumi stared at the jar in disbelief, and looked up at Y/N. "But... how?" She asked, inspecting the jar. "You gotta put your back into it." He explained. Yumi deadpanned, and sighed one last time. Y/N pet her head, laughing in her expense.