Pizza Delivery -Murasaki- (Lemon)

Murasaki sat in her room, playing an online game. She was alerted by a knock on door, and she stood up, after telling her online friends she'd be right back. she put on her purple tracksuit, and walked to the door, wallet in hand. She opened the door, and was greeted by the pizza delivery guy she had become familiar with. He delivered her pizzas most of the time. "Hey, Murasaki-Chan." He greeted. "H-Hello. How much is i-it this t-time?" She asked quietly. "Uh... 1250 Zeni, please." He replied.

Murasaki dug around in her wallet, and went white when she realized she didn't have enough Zeni. "U-Um, did the p-prices go up?" She asked quietly. "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that." The pizza guy responded. Murasaki was fidgeting awkwardly, unsure of what to do. "Uh, listen..." Pizza guy started. "I'll foot the rest of the bill just this once, since you order from us everyday." He stated, and Murasaki's face lit up. "B-But, wouldn't that get you in t-trouble?" She fretted. "It's fine, I'll be footing the rest of the bill." He assured her. Murasaki looked down, blushing a little.

"Hey, are y-you free a-anytime soon?" She asked nervously. "Yeah, this is actually my last stop." He told her. "W-Well, since y-you're also for the p-pizza, would you like to... s-share it?" She asked. Pizza Guy scratched the back of his neck. 'She's inviting me in? That's unexpected...' He thought. "Uh... sure. Give me a sec." He replied, then went back to his car, and grabbed something from the backseat. He walked back to her door with a liter of her favorite soda, which came complimentary with the pizza.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

Murasaki and Pizza Guy sat on her couch, watching a movie, and munching on the pizza. Murasaki took a sip of her soda, then sighed, and stretched her arms above her head. Doing this made her K-Cup breasts define themselves against her tracksuit, which gave Pizza Guy an erection. He hid it between his legs, and sighed. He stiffened when he felt her hand on his own, and he turned to her. "Um... I-I've been wanting to tell you s-something." She told him, crawling onto his lap.

"W-W-What is it?" He stuttered. She leaned closer to him, and sniffed his collar. "Kindness, generosity, and...?" She whispered to herself, then turned a bit red. "L-Lust..." She whispered. Pizza Guy was speechless as Murasaki put both of her hands on his chest. "U-Um, ever since you told m-me that you would deliver my pizzas to me p-personally, I..." She started. "I... started to have a c-crush on you..." She whispered timidly, hiding her eyes with her hair. "Murasaki-Chan..." Pizza Guy murmured, then put his hands on her shoulders, Murasaki squeaking in surprise. "Murasaki-Chan!" He shouted, pushing her to lay on the couch. When he came back to his senses, he saw Murasaki with a crimson blush, as he stopped over her.

"S-Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking!" He exclaimed, but Murasaki shook her head, and spread her arms, inviting him to embrace her.

-A Few Minutes Later-

"A-Ah!" Murasaki moaned feeling Pizza Guy's member push inside of her. Murasaki whimpered at the loss of her virginity, and looked back at Pizza Guy. "Sorry, am I going too fast?" He asked, concerned. "N-No, this is how it is f-for every woman..." Murasaki murmured, then smiled at him. "I'm okay, now..." She assures him, pressing her butt against. He grabbed a handful of both of her cheeks, then started thrusting. Murasaki squeaked with each thrust, feeling his member poke the entrance of her womb. Pizza Guy quickened the pace hearing Murasaki's squeaks turn into moans, and watching body butt ripple with each smack. "I-It feels so good!" She screamed, looking back at him, and sticking her butt higher while her upper body rested on the couch. Pizza Guy's thrusts got even faster, which made Murasaki scream in delight, until he filled her with his semen.

-The Next Morning-

Murasaki opened her eyes, and looked around. She found herself cradling Pizza Guy, who was suckling one of her breasts in his sleep. She smiled, and pet his head. She pulled him closer, still stroking his hair, even as she could feel herself start to lactate.