Personal Hygiene -Ikaruga- (Skit)

Y/N walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. He felt a few taps on his shoulder, and turned to see Ikaruga, who looked a little agitated. "Can I help you?" He asked. Ikaruga raised an eye brow, then pulled on his ear, forcing him to lean towards. "Just as I thought. When was the last time you cleaned your ears?" She demanded. "Uh... dunno." Y/N replied sheepishly, making her sigh. "Well, as your friend, I can't leave this unchecked." She told him, grabbing his hand to drag him to her room.

Once there, she sat Y/N on her bed, then bent over to dig through a drawer. Her actions made Y/N finally aware of how she was dressed. She was wearing nothing but a white dress shirt, his white dress shirt to be specific, and her black lingerie. She came back to him a few seconds later with one of those tools used to clean out ears. (I have no idea what they're called.)

She crawled onto the bed, then pat her lap

She crawled onto the bed, then pat her lap. "Seriously?" Y/N asked. Ikaruga narrowed her eyes, and pat her lap again, harder this time. Y/N sighed, then laid his head on lap. 'Her skin is so soft...' He thought to himself, and jumped when he felt the cold plastic touch his ear.

"Don't jump like that, I could've hurt you!" Ikaruga scolded, then went back to scraping out the earwax. Y/N shifted around slightly, completely wrapped in the feeling. He knew that people said cleaning out your ears felt good, but he never thought it would feel this good. "Stop squirming." She whispered, putting her hand gently on his cheek to keep him still. Y/N let out low, purr like sound, which caught the attention of a certain blonde. Katsuragi opened the door slowly, and could see everything going on inside. 'Oh, she's cleaning his ears.' She thought to herself, shutting the door and walking away.

Once Ikaruga was finished wiping Y/N's earwax off of the tool, she set it aside, then looked back to Y/N, who had a strange look in his eyes. "Y-Y/N-San? Is something- kya!" Y/N cut her off by pouncing on her, and connected their lips for a hungry kiss. Ikaruga, caught completely off-guard, let out a low moan, which alerted two Shinobi this time. "D-Do you think they're..." Asuka trailed off, blushing slightly. "Nah, I checked on them earlier. I think Y/N is cleaning out Ikaruga's ears now." She told Asuka, who nodded in understanding, and the two continued on their walk to the kitchen. Unbeknownst to them, the sound of a creaking bed started behind the door.