Abandoned

Glynda POV

I was walking down the street when I passed an alley and heard a baby cry. I quickly went to see what was going on and briefly saw a woman in a red dress running away. I could still hear the crying child so I looked around for a bit until I came across a large cardboard box. I could hear a faint cry coming from within the box. When I pulled the box open I saw a baby that couldn't have been more than a year old. The child was wrapped in a red blanket. I picked the child up and realized that he had just been abandoned, as a teacher there was really only one thing to do.

Later at Ozpin's office

"Ozpin I found this baby abandoned in Vale what should I do with him?" I asked even though I really wanted to keep him, I still had to maintain my professional image so I hid my true feelings. "Well Glynda since you found him I say that we give him to one of the students to take care of. OH, I know how about team RWBY, or Nora Valkyrie, or Pyrrha Nikos, or maybe Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina?!" he joked, I assumed that he knew my true feelings and was just trying to annoy me. "I know Glynda you keep him." he finally said, "well if I must." I replied trying my best to look shocked and apprehensive at his decision.

I left Ozpin's office with the baby, then I realized I didn't know his name. "Well if I don't know your name then I'll just have to rename you." I said, "I'll name you (y/n)." I said as I tickled him.

Time Skip a few years later (y/n) POV

"MOMMY!" I cried in the middle of the night, its been four years since Glynda had adopted me, but she never told me that I was adopted, mom came running in through the door "what's wrong sweetie?!" she said with concern in her voice, "it happened again." I said pointing at my bed which was almost completely torn apart. "Oh sweetie you must stop doing this." she said as she used her semblance to fix my bed, "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to." I said sadly, "it's alright sweet heart now go back to sleep." she said and I did as I was told.

Glynda POV

'Oh my Oum I just want to hug and hold him and never let him go!' I thought as I burred my face into my pillow, 'but I have to keep appearances and act as if he was another one of my students! But when he calls me mommy I just want to scoop him up and hug and kiss him' I thought, tomorrow I will bring (y/n) to class with me as a part of bring your child to work day.

A/N: And let the victim list begin I will be making a list of all victims of (y/n)'s cuteness. Also he's a cat faunus I forgot to mention that, he has dirty blonde hair and ears, blue eyes, and a dirty blonde tail. i know this is short but it will get longer when I get better as writing this stuff.

He's Kawii AF!

VICTIM LIST:

1.) Glynda Goodwitch