Evaluation Day

(y/n) POV

"I see so Blake didn't tell you about then." Mom said, "well then as early as next month you will have an on campus apartment as opposed to a dorm room. This is dew to your being the worlds first official five man team." Mom said as she dismissed us. "WERE GETTING AN APARTMENT!" Eve yelled excitedly, "It'll be kinda like our first home don't you think dear?" She said as she clung to my arm while we walked, "Yeah I guess in a way it is. Wait did you just call me dear?" I said, "I just wish we didn't have to share it with anyone else." She said, "You know we're right here right." Raven said, "I know I just don't care." She said as we entered the class room.

"Ahh team Titan, glad you decided to join us." Blake said, "Now Mr. Goodwitch Belladonna please make your way to training arena 7 for you special evaluation." She said deviously.

I went to training arena 7 and instantly knew why I was the only one who was using this arena. I quickly grabbed Eve's hands, "Goodbye babe I'm going to die, my sister is actively trying to kill me. I want you to do something for me." I said, "Sure anything just name it!" She said, "Before I get killed in there I want all of you to send me off by standing on the seats and yell "Oh captain my captain!" can you do this for me?" I said, she nodded and went up to the stands.

"Ava, Qrow, Summer, Chris, and Lucinda any chance I can convince you to not attack me all at once?" I asked as Qrow and Summer attacked, "I guess that's a no!" I said as I dodged their slashes. I drew my sword and sprinted around the arena, suddenly Lucinda hit me in the gut with her spear. "Damn looks like you got a new spear." I said in pain, "I'm still mad that you lost my masquerade." she said calmly, "But this temporary replacement does it's job well." she said as she twirled the heavy spear with one hand.

I sheathed my sword and drew my hand scythes and combined them, "That wont be enough (y/n)

I sheathed my sword and drew my hand scythes and combined them, "That wont be enough (y/n)." Ava said, 'I still have one ace in the hole left.' I thought as I took a combat stance and placed my left hand above my face. I lowered my hand and my mask formed on my face. I rushed at them faster than they could keep up with and hit Lucinda out of the arena as my mask shattered. 'Damn I can only keep it on for a couple seconds now! I'm loosing my edge!' I thought, suddenly Chris walked forward and the others backed off. I readied my weapon as he drew his dagger. 'I have to get him out quickly or else I might actually die!' I thought as I rushed at him, when I was within range I extended one end of my duel bladed scythe and fired the built in shotgun. Before I knew what was happening I coughed up some blood, I looked down and saw my scythe blade and a large hole in my chest. I could hear Eve screaming and crying in the background, I looked back up to Chris who had a shocked expression. I fell to the floor in a bloody heap.

Darkness surrounded me. "Obey me." A voice said, "WHO'S THERE?!" I shouted and a beautiful woman appeared from out of the darkness.

" A voice said, "WHO'S THERE?!" I shouted and a beautiful woman appeared from out of the darkness