Devil's Advocate

Salem POV

"Melody you're ready. In one months time you will go to Vale and retrieve (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna by any means you deem necessary, but I do not want him dead. While it is true he cannot be killed permanently he does die for a time." I said, "Yes my lady." Melody said, I will finally have him and no one could possibly stop me now that Ozpin has been dealt with. "Watts, how is he doing?" I asked, "He's stubborn for an old man, but eventually he will break and tell us everything we want to know." Watts said, "Very good, Ozma knows the identities of the winter and spring maidens, that is information we need." I said as I dismissed everyone. '(y/n) I shall be your queen and nothing will stop me.' I thought as I walked out of the meeting room. 

I walked to my room. "Lady Salem may I talk with you about my mission?" Melody asked as she ran up to me, "What's wrong child?" I asked, "I...I'm worried that I'll run into my father while in Vale my lady." She said, "What would you do if you father tried to stop you from completing you mission?" I asked, "Simple I would kill him without hesitation. I see now if my father Qrow Branwen tries to stop me I shall kill him without mercy or hesitation." She said coldly.

One month later (y/n) POV

"No no no no no no NO! I refuse to have part in this! That has to be some sort of sick twisted method of torture!" I yelled, "Come on (y/n) it's just a few laps around the pool." Aaron said, "Easy for you to say! Your not the one who has to do this!" I yelled, "Just get in the damn pool!" He yelled, "I'LL GET IN THE POOL WHEN YOU FINALLY ASK ROSE TO MERRY YOU, AND WE BOTH KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO THAT!" I yelled, "Ohh that one had to have hurt Coach." Eve said, "Eve help me get your boyfriend in the pool." Aaron said, "Cant." Eve said, "Why not?!" Aaron asked angrily, "Because while you were distracted with me he ran off and got Rose. She heard everything, sorry coach." She said, "AARON!" Rose yelled, "What he has to make up the work he missed somehow!" Aaron said, "Actually no I don't ask my mom!" I said from behind Rose, "Aaron Glynda told ALL of us that because of what happened to (y/n) he wouldn't have to make up the work he missed. He's been getting private lessons in HIS free time to make up for what he missed." Rose said sternly. "Oh Eve we've got to go soon." I said, "Oh I completely for got about our date!" Eve said in shock, "Wait you two have another date? That makes what fourteen in the past month?!" Rose said, "Oh Rose why don't you talk to your forever boyfriend about going on a date or maybe taking your relationship further." I said as Eve and I walked away. 

"Baby why is it you don't want people finding out about the club?" Eve asked as she helped clean up some of the mess, "Well the only other person who knows about this place is mom and well the judge who signed off on the lease." I said, "No you didn't!" Eve said excitedly, "Eve Fullbuster you are now partial owner of this night club." I said as I picked up some broken pieces of wood, "For now the lease is in my mom's name, but once I turn eighteen she'll transfer ownership over to me." I said as I threw some trash into the dumpster. "Eve it's getting late I'm calling Chris to have him open a void for you back to the apartment." I said as I called Chris. We walked out and saw the void open, "See you in the morning babe." I said as she walked through the void. I was about to walk back inside to continue cleaning when I heard a child crying. I walked over to a nearby alleyway and saw a small child all alone, "Hey whats wrong little girl?" I asked as I walked over to her, "I...I cant find my mommy." She cried, "That's horrible, how about I help you look for her and if we cant find her tonight then you can send the night at my apartment. How does that sound?" I asked, "T...that sounds nice." the little girl said, "I'm (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna, what's your name?" I asked as I held out my hand for her, "I'm Melody, Melody Morningstar." She said as she took my hand. "Well I have to lock up before we go, but right after I do I promise we'll get started." I said, she nodded, we walked to the front door of the club so I could lock up.