Catnapped

Blake POV

I was walking back to my dorm with my daughter to put her down for a nap, but I might have kidnapped another child. In my defense I'm a mother and I know more about children than Pyrrha, then again she does have Jaune on her team. "Excuse me miss Belladonna, where are we going?" the little boy asked, "we're going to my dorm to put Sky down for her nap. Oh and before I forget whats your name dear?" I asked, "Its (y/n), (y/n) Goodwitch." he said as we walked down the hall.

(y/n) POV

Miss Belladonna is nice, I was a bit scared at first, but a nap sounds nice right now. I began to think about taking a nice long nap and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I accidentally ran into someone and was knocked down to the ground, "watch it freak." a man said, "I...I'm sorry." I said nervously, the man picked me up by the collar, "what was that freak?!" he said, "THAT'S ENOUGH CARDIN HE'S JUST A KID!" Blake said angrily, "now put him down." she said, "or what?" he retorted, I don't like bullies and I wasn't about to let a jerk like him talk to a nice lady like Blake like that, I scratched his face just like I clawed my bed when I had a nightmare. "AHH, YOU BRAT!" he yelled as he made a fist and prepared to punch me. I closed my eyes and prepared for the inevitable pain. "There a problem here Cardin?" a man said, I opened my eyes and saw that the man had caught Cardin's punch, "Yeah I got a problem that brat scratched me in my perfect face!" Cardin said, "he cant ruin what was already ruined to begin with. Now drop the kid." the man said as Cardin dropped me. I got back to my feet and ran over to Blake, then three more men came around the corner. "SKY, DOVE, RUSSEL! GET HIM!" Cardin said, "Chris try not to hurt them too bad ok babe!" Blake said as team CRDL surrounded him. Team CRDL punched at him all at once then they all fell down as if they punched each other. "you said don't hurt them too bad so I decided to let them hurt each other." Chris said with a warm smile.

We went back to Blake's dorm and she laid sky down for her nap. "(Y/n). If you want to take a nap too you can lay down on that bed right there. It belongs to my friend Weiss, but I think she'll be ok with you borrowing her bed for a bit." Blake said with a smile, I nodded and laid down in the bed.

Glynda POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST MY SON?!" I yelled, "I swear I only looked away for a second and then he was gone." Pyrrha said, I sighed "do you have any ideas as to where he could have gone?" I asked and as I thought Pyrrha shook her head. "I'll go see if anyone who was at the lunch table with us saw him." she said as she ran out of my office. 'I hope he's ok I don't know what I would do if he got hurt. I hope he didn't run into team CRDL that would be bad' I thought as I walked out of my office to begin teaching my next class.

"Professor Goodwitch!" one of my students shouted as he entered the arena, "Mr. Fall what are you doing here?" I asked, "you have a kid named (y/n) right?" he said, "YES! Do you know where he is?!" I asked grabbing his shoulders, "yes and ow. He's with Blake back at her dorm she probably put him down for a nap with Sky. There's no need to worry about him and I feel like I should tell you he did scratch Cardin for talking bad to Blake. You've got a good kid." he said, "if you want I can go get him, but Blake knows what she's doing if I would trust anyone here with your child its her." he said, "thank you Mr. Fall I'll send a message to Miss Belladonna and have her bring him to class with her." I said

Cinder POV

It's been about four years since I abandoned my child. 'I wonder how he's doing. I might have abandoned him so Salem couldn't corrupt him, but I still miss him from time to time.' I thought as I looked at the only picture I had of the two of us. "Cinder are you ready to go?" Mercury asked from behind me, "yes and any progress on my little side project?" I asked, "quite a bit actually we found him. He's at Beacon, now I know what your thinking and it's a bad idea." he said, "MERCURY he's my son! Do you expect me to sit back and let him slip through my fingers again!" I said as my eyes began to glow. "N..no, but I expect you to be smart about this." he said in fear.

Cardin POV

That brat disrespected me and I'll be danmed if I let that freak get away with it. I snuck into tam RWBY's dorm and saw two kids asleep. I grabbed both of them and ran.

————————————————————————

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nicos

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon