Temptation

Salem POV

I began to laugh, "What it it my lady? Did I do something to amuse you?" A girl asked, "No you have done nothing child, a plan that I set in motion about ten years ago has finally begun." I said, she smiled and began to cuddle against me. "Melody, I might have an assignment for you." I said, she looked up at me with a look of both lust and excitement, "REALLY MY LADY?!?" She said excitedly, "Yes there is a certain asset that I would like you to acquire for me. His name is (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna, he is very important to me." I said, she nodded and jumped off of my lap. "I will not fail you!" She said as she ran out of the throne room. I laughed a bit, 'although she has only been here for a few months she has become one of my greatest assets despite her being so young.' I thought, "The unbridled power of the summer maiden is at my beckon call." I said as Melody entered the room again, "I...I'm sorry my lady, but I don't know where I need to go." She said sadly, "Come here child." I said, she did as she was told and approached me, I picked her up and sat her down on my lap, "I'm not sending you out on your mission just yet. There's still more I must teach you before you can go." I said softly, "Yes mommy I understand... oops I mean my lady." She said embarrassedly, "Melody, do you consider me to be your mother?" I asked, she nodded, "I know that your not my real mother, but there was no way that other lady could have been her either that's why I had to kill her. She lied to me there's no way my mother could be as weak as her, but you're not like her. Your strong and for some reason I feel like I really am your daughter on some level." She said, "That's good Melody, that's very good. I want you to continue thinking of me as your mother, it will give you a since of pride and purpose." I said as I stroked her hair gently, she lied her head down onto my chest and slowly fell asleep. I smiled and carried her to her room.

(y/n) POV

I was back in the void, "SALEM!" I shouted, suddenly my back felt heavy, "YOU CAME BACK!!" Salem said excitedly, "I did promise you I would." I said, "Umm (y/n) p...please don't turn around." She said, "Um ok, but why can't I turn to see you?" I asked, she shifted around nervously on my back, "I... I'm not wearing a...a...anything right now." She said, I began to blush violently, "I...if you really must look, I...I won't stop you." She said as she got off me. I was tempted to look at her, but I forced myself not to, "S...Salem why don't you go get dressed and I'll wait here for you." I said still violently blushing, "Ok." She said softly.

Chris POV

"Blake I'm so sorry!" I said as I grovelled, "Honey get up whether I like it or not it happened." Blake said as I got up, "Besides I'm your wife I have to forgive you, plus I know that you wouldn't have done that to (y/n) if you knew it would have killed him." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Yeah, I care about him. Have I ever told you about the little heart to heart we had when I was training him with dad and Ava?" I asked, "No you most certainly haven't." She said as we sat down on our bed, "Well he told me about E.N.D. and how he wished he had a different father, in a effort to make him feel better I told him about my dad and how I hated him. It worked for a bit until he told me that he wished I was his father, he told me that he tried to be more like me and well he actually thought of me as his father figure." I said, I looked over at Blake who was tearing up, she pushed me down onto the bed and lied down on top of me. "I want you to do something for me." She said, "Anything just name it." I said, "I want you to treat (y/n) as if he were your son." She said as I wiped away her tears, "Honey what are you talking about?" I asked, "You heard him in the arena! He called himself E.N.D. and a demon! H...he even changed physically somehow, I don't ever want to see that happen to him again! That's why he needs a real father in his life, that's why he needs you. So please save my baby brother." She said, "Ok, looks like I've got two kids to look after now. Honestly remind me why I married you." I said, "Because I'm the only one in all of Remnant who would stay with you after what happened after I met you parents at Christmas that one year." She said as she lied her head against my chest.