Reunited

Qrow POV

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I know we promised Glynda that we would help look for (y/n), but there's no possible way he could get all the way out to the middle of the woods on his own." I said, "we're NOT giving up on my brother!" Blake said, "Blake it's been almost a month since he vanished, I think it's probably best if we start expecting the worst. I know it's harsh, but-" I said, but was cut off by Summer slapping me. "QROW I WILL NOT LET YOU GIVE UP ON ANOTHER CHILD!" She yelled, I looked over at Blake and saw her crying into Chris's chest, "B...Blake I'm sorry." I said, "dad do everyone a favor and shut up before you make things worse! Blake has only known (y/n) for about six or seven months now, and she only found out that he was her baby brother a few months ago!" Chris said as he comforted Blake.

(y/n) POV

"Ava when do you think I can go home?" I asked, "(y/n) why do you want to leave? Your training is going great and look at how strong you've gotten!" Ava said, "I know I... I just miss my family that's all." I said, "oh kitten why didn't you tell me sooner?" Ava asked, "Ava we talked about you calling me that, only my mothers are allowed to call me kitten." I said as Ava petted my ears. Ava had been training me for the past month after I was fully healed. She taught me how to properly wield my scythe and how to mask my emotions. "(Y/N)!" A familiar voice yelled, "Blake?" I said as my big sister ran towards me. Suddenly Ava drew her hand scythes, "stay away from him!" Ava ordered, suddenly Qrow, Summer, and Chris all ran out of woods just as Blake had. Everyone drew their weapons except for Blake. Summer and Qrow attacked with their scythes, but Ava dodged the attacks and counter attacked them by firing the shotguns in her hand scythes. Chris drew Negistigma and switched it to it'a scythe mode and attacked. Ava blocked all his attacks effortlessly. Blake took the opportunity to attempt to rescue me, but she was stopped by Ava firing a golden fireball at her, "BLAKE!" Chris shouted his silver eyes changed to red. He was some how faster and his attacks hit a lot harder. Blake got up from the ground after getting hit by the fireball and ran over to me. "(y/n) are you ok?!" She asked as she hugged me, I flash stepped out of her arms and stood behind her, "STOP!" I yelled at Ava who was about to strike Blake with her hand scythe, "(y/n) get out of the way!" She said sternly, "NO I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY BIG SISTER!" I said, a blue ring of energy formed in my eyes. "Fine you leave me no choice, fight me and prove to me that you have the resolve to protect those you love!" Ava said, I smirked and, "shine bright and pierce the darkness Shiryu!" I said calmly. "I'm not going to hold back!" I said as I put on my hollow mask, I flash stepped behind her and slashed at her head with the scythe blade, "very good going straight for the killing blow, but don't forget I'm the one who taught you how to do that." Ava said as she blocked my attack. I raised two fingers and black and red energy began to form, "don't forget I have a few tricks up my sleeves." I said as I fired my attack, she dodged it and fired her shotguns at me. I blocked the shots with my scythe's axe blade, "SMITE!" I shouted and blue energy engulfed my blade, Ava looked surprised so I took advantage of the opening and attacked as many times as I could. I slashed at her always going for the killing strike but never landing the blow. "THAT'S IT I'M DONE PLAYING TO YOUR STRENGTHS I'LL WIN USING MY SWORDS!" I shouted, "RUN RED WITH BLOOD SHIRYU!" I shouted and my dragon swords manifested in my hands. I was faster than before and I used that to my advantage, I flash stepped behind her and placed my blades against her throat in a scissor pattern. "Surrender." I said, She nodded and dropped her weapons. "Very good kitten, I think your ready for the mantle of Reaper." Ava said as she hugged me.

We all went inside and had some tea. Ava explained to everyone who she was, why she took me, and why she attacked them. The entire time we were talking Blake forced me to sit om her lap, and despite my best efforts Blake had an iron grip on me. "Blake, Summer I want to have a private conversation with miss Winters, if you two can wait for us outside that would be great." Qrow said, they nodded and exited the room, "Blake leave the kid." Qrow said, "Blake I'll be fine besides Chris and Qrow are here." I said, "I know, but I feel like I'm failing at being your big sister." She said as she let me go, "Blake, your the best big sister in all of Remnant, if you don't bereave me just ask Jaune or any of his sisters." I said as I hugged her.