Hell's Apostle Part 3

(y/n) POV

"He's not coming out, maybe my little potshot actually hit him." I said, "Oh if only you were that lucky!" Tyrian yelled as he lunged at me, his gauntlets claws were fully extended, Melody jumped in front of me wielding her Shadow Repulser and blocked his attack. "(y/n) you ok?" Melody asked, "Yeah, thanks for the help." I said as I drew my other phantom. I activated their blades and rushed at Tyrian and slashed at him, he blocked my attack with his metal tail. I smirked, "Tell me Tyrian, why did you go behind Salem's back and release Beelzebub?!" I asked, "What are you talking about?" He asked as he lowered his guard, "I'm talking about how you released one of the few grimm Salem CANT control and sent it to Vale in an attempt to kill me." I said as I put my phantoms away. "I would never do such a thing! An action such as that could have harmed the goddess." He said, "Well we were completely wrong this time. It couldn't have been Tyrian he's too much of an idiot to do this!" I said, "So that leaves Aizen then!" Melody said, "Wasn't him either." I said as I pulled a Sherlock Holmes hat and pipe out of nowhere and put them on, "Ok I'll bite why isn't it Aizen he hates you more than anyone." Melody asked, "Elementary my dear Melody, you see it couldn't possibly have been Aizen because Aizen likes to plan things out thoroughly. Using Beelzebub would have been to great of an uncontrollable variable, also because he prefers to settle things on his own. If it was Aizen then he would have attacked me on his own." I said, "Ok if not Aizen than who did it?" Salem asked, "Oh it was Watts." I said as I took off the hat. " HOW?!" Salem and Melody asked at the same time, "It was when Melody said she told Aizen about it because he wanted to study it. I remembered seeing research on Beelzebub in Watts's lab when I went to get my bike." I said, "I also saw some stuff on control implants for grimm. I think he wanted to take control of Beelzebub and use it." I said, "Melody, Tyrian I want the two of you to kill Watts." Salem said calmly as she held my hand. "Umm Salem if he's dead than who's gonna repair my bike when I need it fixed?" I asked, "You will study his notes and learn to do it yourself my dear." She said as she dragged me back to her room.

Vanessa POV

"Hey mom do you know where (y/n) went?" Eve asked, "Oh hi honey, (y/n) went to go see the woman who told him about his curse. He thinks she's not telling him something, he should be back soon though." I said, "Oh ok then and did you ask Glynda yet?" She asked, "No not yet, I think I'll ask a few days after (y/n) comes back. She's kinda mad at me for letting him go right now." I said softly, "Ask me what?" Glynda asked as she walked into my office, "NOTHING!" I said nervously, "Ok... Look Vanessa I just wanted to apologize for how I acted earlier and I don't want it to affect our relationship." She said, I sighed, "Glynda I'm sorry I shouldn't have let him go before talking with you about it, but he acted like he was gonna go no matter what." I said, "I know it's just hearing him talk about things from when Oz kidnapped him just makes me a little upset." She said, "S...so your not mad at me?" I asked, "No, I'm sorry I made you think I was." She said, "So um Glynda I wanted to ask you something." I said, "Ok, Vanessa you know you can ask me anything." She said, "So umm uh, dinner I made some reservations at this new restaurant, d...do you wanna go?" I asked, "Oh um sure, what kind of restaurant is ti?" She asked, "I don't really remember, but I know it's formal attire." I said, "Ok sounds wonderful, I'll see you at home then." She said as she kissed my cheek and then left. "And I thought I was bad at telling (y/n) what I was thinking." Eve said, "I know, but hey it's a big deal proposing to someone, hopefully one day you will understand that." I said, "Whatever, I'm going back to my apartment. Bye mom." She said and walked away. I sighed and finished up my work for the day.

When I got home I found Glynda sitting on the couch in the dress she wore to the dance. "Hey sorry I'm late I'll go get changed and then we can go." I said, "Alright sounds good." She said softly. I went upstairs to our room and put my strapless black dress on and redid my makeup .