The Final Battle part 1

(y/n) POV

"Sweetie, what's going on?" Mom asked, "We are going to war...against Aizen!" I said, "Mama I want you to stay with the kids while we're all fighting." I said, "Ok whatever you need kitten." Mama said, "And since one way or another in a few hours this won't matter, Pandora I don't care how you two feel about each other we will need Salem's help!" I said, "WHAT!" Mom and Pandora shouted, "Long story short she's my ex." I said as I walked away.

"You know it's weird having my son as my boss." Mom said, "Silence! I trust at least two of you understand why I called this emergency meeting." I said, "Aizen." Toshiro said, "Someone give him a gold star. Yeah, Aizen attacked my family the other day in Remnant. And while I am aware that in the past you all got your asses kicked by him, but I'm going to ask anyway. Who here would be willing to help me in my fight against Aizen in the world of Remnant?" I said, "We can't, we've all fallen prey to his zanpakuto." Toshiro said, "I'm aware, but knowing that who amongst you would help me despite this?" I asked, "Like you even had to ask!" Mom and Dad said, "Count me in as well sir." Rukia said, "I shall go as well." Toshiro said, "And I'll go too." Kenpachi said, "NOPE!" We all said, "There are children there! I'm not going to traumatize them like that!" I said. "Now my next order of business third seat Kurumi congrats your my lieutenant now and Sasakibe I'm sure you'll make a good third seat. I said, "What?! Sir why do this now?!" Kurumi asked, "Simple I know I can trust you and I can push all my work off onto Sasakibe now!" I said.

"So do you have a plan?" Dad asked, "Nope, but I have a fix." I said, "What sort of fix?" Toshiro asked, "I have a way to block Kyōka Suigetsu's ability on you guys." I said, "O lords who fall into ruin. Open your eyes and see the remnants of your creation. Wall of dreams crumble into despair. Bakudo 0 Storyteller. Rewrite." I said.

"Honey, where did you go?" Eve asked, "I got a bit of backup, the kind of backup that can take out an entire army with a single slash." I said as the soul reapers walked in behind me along with uncle Uryu and aunt Orihime. "Good work." She said as she bounced Terra, "I'm here as well Unohana said, "(y/n) why is the scary captain here?!" Eve asked as she hid behind me, "I did ask them for help." I said, "Yes but she's even scarier than Kenpachi!" She said, "You try telling her no! You can't." I said, "Plus four healers are better than none." I said, "Four healers?" She said, "Yeah, Vanessa, Jaune, aunt Orihime, and Unohana." I said, "NOPE! You will not get my mom involved in this!" She said, "Actually she's the one who's forcing me to let her join along with my mom." I said, "Hello my darling." A woman said, "I know that voice." I said, "Good I'd be insulted if you didn't." She said, "Salem." I said, "I somehow managed... to... OH GOD DAMN IT WHY ARE THERE TWO OF THEM NOW!" Pandora shouted as she stood between Salem and Unohana, "Pandora, little ears!" Eve scalded, "S...Sorry." Pandora said, "Oh, and (y/n) we're all ready to go." Eve said, I smirked and transformed into my soul reaper form, "Let's go to war." I said.

"Well, I see you've finally made it." Aizen said, "So tell me (y/n) are you attacking me out of rage because of what I did to your mother and father in the past, maybe because you feel you must defend Kali, or because I attacked your children and sister." He said, "Or because you're an annoying prick with a god complex. I've actually been planning this ever since I learned who you were back when I was four." I said, "And might I say you were an excellent research subject. I learned more from you than I did your father." He said, "Ok so Everything I went threw as a kid was because of you got it." I said, "You're more accepting of this than I anticipated, interesting." He said, "You know what else is interesting, Hado 33 Sōkatsui!" I said as, Rangiku, Rukia, Unohana, and I all fired our kidō, "Interesting, you all used your kidō despite all those around you who aren't aware of the existence of soul reapers." Aizen said as the smoke cleared revealing his true form.

" Aizen said as the smoke cleared revealing his true form