New Threat

(y/n) POV

"This is cruel and unusual punishment at this point mother." I said in annoyance, "I mean it's been four months since the fight so why am I still being punished for destroying most of the arena!" I said, "Because I'm your mother and I need help with wedding planing, this was just a means to an end." Mom said, "I see and why couldn't ask mama, Cinder, Ava, or Summer to help?" I asked, "Because Cinder is the only other person who knows and she has never been married before." She said, "Ok I guess that makes a little sense." I said, "Oh hey mom while your in the mood to talk mind if I twist your arm a bit?" I asked, "Ok what did you wanna talk about?" She asked, "What if I told you that there was someone that I wanted, no that I needed to kill and I was finally strong enough to do it. Only problem is I can't because if I did I wouldn't be any better than them. What should I do?" I asked, she sighed and walked over to me, "Sounds like you have a catch twenty two, and I'll answer your question if you answer mine deal." She said, I nodded, "This person you have to kill, it's Sōsuke isn't it." She said, "Yeah, yeah it is. He's dangerous mom more dangerous than anyone in Remnant!" I said, "He's a horrible person I know, but how dangerous can he be honey." She said, "He could have killed me with a look at any time when I was a child." I said, "Honey that's absurd." She said, "O lords who fall into ruin. Open your eyes and see the remnants of your creation. Wall of dreams crumble into despair. Bakudo 0 Storyteller." I said grimly, I held out my hand and showed her a story of all that Aizen has done and all that he could do. "Now do you see why he cant be allowed to live?" I asked as I released my bakudo, "Y... yes, but I don't like the idea of you facing someone, no something like him on your own." She said, "I know, but I have to also I'm gonna need four more invites I have some friends from... um out of town who I think you and Vanessa should meet." I said, "Ok if they mean that much to you than it's fine." She said, "They do and you'll see why when you meet them." I said calmly.

Jax POV

"I trust everything is prepared for the next phase Mr. Morningstar." A man said, "Yeah and this Atlas tech works great despite being the omega model. Being able to turn invisible is amazing and really helps on heists." I said, "I'm sure it does, but for now I have preparations to make." He said as he walked away, "And where are you going?" I asked, "I have to go to work." He said calmly.

(y/n) POV

"This is a nice rehearsal dinner isn't it baby." Eve said, "It better be since I'm the one who planned most of this." I said, "Well isn't this a surprise, you probably don't remember me, but I was there when the two of you got engaged." A water said, "Oh I vaguely remember you, your name was Jeremy right?" Vanessa said, "Wow I'm surprised you actually remember me." He said, "What are you doing here?" She asked, "Well wadding tables doesn't pay the best believe it or not, so I sometimes work weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for a little extra cash." He said, "Well I'm glad your here." She said, "Here's some champaign for the happy couple." He said as he put a glass of champaign out for everyone at the table and walked away. "Go ahead kids I don't think one glass will kill anyone." She said, "Um no I cant I drove here on my bike." I said, "Oh well then I'll drink yours." Cinder said, "Alright." I said as I handed it to her, "And I rode with him and I really don't think it's a good idea." Eve said, "Well then I take it." Ava said as she took Eve's glass.

Jeremy POV

I went outside and called Jax. "Mr. Morningstar, are you positive it will work." I asked, "Yes I've used it hundreds of times on different jobs.  Cryotin is a slow acting, tasteless, colorless, odorless poison it should take about a day or so to take effect, but I can assure you its quite deadly. You still have the antidote right?" He asked, "Yes I still have it, I just wanted quality assurance." I said as I hung up.

(y/n) POV

"Eve I don't trust that wader." I said, "Same here." She said,"Aren't you gonna drink Glynda?" Vanessa asked, "No, I've got a lot on my mind at the moment and besides I'm driving dear." Mom said softly. "Hey mom can I have a talk with you and Cinder for a sec?" I asked just before Cinder could take a drink of her champaign, "Yeah sure sweetie." She said, "Cool, Eve you come too." I said calmly.