The Trip (Day 2)

(y/n) POV

"Eve please don't run by the pool!" Blake said, but her banal warning came to late. Eve slipped on a small puddle of water, but before she could hit the ground I flash stepped over to her and caught her, "I believe this is the part where you say 'My hero!' or something like that." I said, "SO CUTE!" Nora yelled,

 "Nora calm down, I don't understand why your so hyper

 "Nora calm down, I don't understand why your so hyper." Ren said, "she had twelve cups of coffee." Pyrrha said, I put Eve down and flash stepped away.

Blake POV

"You can run, but you can't hide kitty!" Nora said as she ran off after (y/n), "what was that all about?" Eve asked, "we honestly have no idea every time he's see's Nora he runs off somewhere and eventually I'll find him cowering in a corner somewhere." I said, "Chris honey I'm going to go look for (y/n), I'll be back as soon as I can." I said as I rubbed Sky's adorable little cat ears. "Bye bye mama!" Sky said as I left.

About an hour after I left I found Nora in an alley way. "I got you now kitty!" She said, "SHIRYU HELP!" A little boy yelled, suddenly Shiryu was right next to me holding (y/n) bridal style, "my kitten." She said, "BLAKE!" (y/n) cried as he jumped into my arms, he was shaking violently, "shh it's ok, your big sister is here." I said, "GIVE... ME... THE....KITTY!!!!" Nora shouted as she turned to us. I saw she was blushing violently, "I don't think I like what was happening here." I said, "B...Blake I want mama!" (y/n) cried, "don't worry I wont let anything happen to you." I said, suddenly Nora ran at us still violently blushing. I held onto (y/n) and used my semblance to dodge Nora, I ran back to the pool still holding onto my baby brother. 

"CHRIS!" I shouted as we entered the pool area, Chris opened a void and Ava jumped through it along with Glynda, mom, and Vanessa. "Keep away from (y/n)!" Ava said sternly, Nora laughed and ran at her. Ava just sighed and raised her left hand and shot Nora with a small golden fireball. "Thank you so much Ava." I said, she smiled and went back through the void, "Blake is (y/n) ok?!" Mom asked, I could tell she was worried, "yeah I think I got to him before she could do anything to him. I'm not letting Nora near him anymore mom you can go back to shopping." I said, mom nodded and gave (y/n) and I a kiss on the cheek before they went back through the void.

I put (y/n) down and held his hand as we walked over to the rest of our group. "Jaune, do me a favor and keep Nora away from my brother!" I said sternly, "what did she do to him that would scare him that badly?" Ren asked, "s...she said a lot of things I didn't understand then she tried to touch me." (y/n) said nervously, "ok from now on (y/n) isn't allowed to be alone while Nora is around!" Ren said, everyone nodded in agreement.

(y/n) POV  

We played at the pool for a few hours before we went back to our rooms. Nora tried to come near me a few times, but there was always someone nearby to stop her. 

"Ok guys lets get some lunch!" Blake said, "Jaune, Ren, Chris, and Aaron you guys will be on cooking duty. Ruby, Weiss, and I will watch the kids. Rose, Lucinda you two will help the guys. And Pyrrha and Yang will keep an eye on Nora." Blake said, no one objected to her plan except for Nora. "Hey Blake, where's Amanda, Qrow, Summer, Rangiku, Ichigo, Rukia, and Toshiro?" I asked, "well Amanda is shopping with mom and the others. Rangiku and the rest of team soul are with Summer doing who knows what, and Qrow has a hangover." She said, "Blake can I ask you a personal question?" I asked, she gave me a confused look, "of coarse you can, (y/n) you don't have to be afraid to tell me anything." She said, I nodded, "Blake do you know who my father is?" I asked, "(y/n) what brought this up?" She asked, "I asked mama once, but she just avoided the question, I...I'm just curious that's all." I said, "I do know who your father is, but I cannot tell you. Mom made me swear not to tell you, and personally I think it's better if you don't know who he is." She said, I began to cry and ran off. 

'How could it be better if I din't know who my father was?!' I thought as I ran. Suddenly I was grabbed by someone, "L...LET ME GO!" I shouted, "(y/n) calm down, its me Lucinda!" Lucinda said, "what are you doing out here by yourself?" She asked as I stopped struggling, I hugged her and began to cry. "(y/n) whats wrong?" She asked, "B...Blake won't tell me who my father is" I cried, "oh, I see. Well if you really want to know I can tell you." She said, "y...you know who he is?" I said as I looked up at her, she nodded, "yep Chris told me, he thought this would happen sooner or later so he took precautions. Now (y/n) I cant tell you his real name, but I can tell you his code name is that ok with you?" She asked, I nodded and wiped away some of my tears, "ok, your father is the hunter known as E.N.D. and from what I heard about him, I would think it best you didn't know about him." She said, "w...why?" I asked as we sat down, "well because of what he does, he's not like normal hunters and huntresses he kills indiscriminately. He'll kill anything, whether it be grimm, bandits, or innocent villagers. Some have gone as far as to call him an actual demon." She said, "why are you talking about E.N.D.?!" A woman asked from behind us, I jumped and summoned my zanpakuto. As I turned around I saw Cinder approaching us from the beach. "Cinder you know him too?!" I said in shock, "I've had the misfortune to fight with him on more than one occasion. And everything you've heard about him is true, if I had to put him on a scale of power, he would be in the top three, right up there with Aizen and Salem." She said, "(y/n) when we get back to Vale I have to give you something." She said, I nodded, "hey Cinder can you meet me here tomorrow?" I asked, she nodded then walked away.

"Blake, I...I'm sorry I was tired of being the only one who didn't know who their father was and now that I do I wish I didn't have a father." I said, "WHO TOLD YOU WHO HE WAS?!" Blake asked angrily, "Lucinda told me his code name E.N.D., Blake am I a demon too?" I asked, "(y/n) you are not a demon! Your nothing like your father and that's a good thing. Now lets go eat." She said as we went to go eat.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet