Sins

(y/n) POV

It's been ten years since Aizen and mama broke up. Eve and I have been dating for almost three months now and and just like my sister we enrolled in Beacon to become hunters, despite everything our mothers had to say about our decision, today will be our first day and hopefully we will be put on the same team.

"Ok students today you will be working on your landing strategies." Mom said, "your teams will be decided today, the first person you make eye contact with will be your partner for the next four years." Blake said, I gave a loving look at Eve, she smiled back as she readied her new fan sword.

" Blake said, I gave a loving look at Eve, she smiled back as she readied her new fan sword

"I'll see you down there babe." I said as she was launched off the cliff, "good luck baby bro your gonna need it." Blake said, "be careful sweetie and please use the weapon that your mother and I got you." Mom said, I nodded and then I was launched into the air. I put my earbuds in my ears, played my combat playlist, and drew my new sword.

 I put my earbuds in my ears, played my combat playlist, and drew my new sword

'Hope I don't break this thing.' I thought, "go away Rangiku, I already told you I'm not going back." I said, "(y/n) please consider my feelings, I'm your mother, don't you want to be a family anymore?" Rangiku said in disappointment, "like I said last time I'm in love with Eve and I plan on marrying her one day and I cant do that if I'm in soul society!" I said as I increased my rate of decent to get away from her.

As I prepared to land I realized I had no idea what I was doing! I crashed into the ground at terminal velocity.

All I could see was darkness. An inky black void. There was nothing but darkness. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! PLEASE WAKE UP! (Y/N)!" A voice said in the distance. I began to wake up. "Hey babe." I said, "you damn idiot you died again!" Eve cried as she put her face onto my chest, "I'm sorry babe, it's been really hard to get used to fighting without my soul reaper powers." I said, "you miss having your powers don't you?" She said softly, "at times I can't help but think that things would be a lot easer if I had my powers, but I don't regret sealing them. You still have the soul candy right?" I asked, she nodded, "don't worry I would never get rid of it! It's a part of you, and I love everything about you." She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too. I'm glad your my partner." I said, "that makes one of us." She joked. We got out of the crater I made upon impact and discovered that we were surrounded by grimm. Eve switched her sword to it's fan mode and threw it. It circled around us and returned to Eve's hand and as it did each of the grimm were decapitated. "And how long did it take you to get that trick down?" I asked, "almost a year." She said in defeat.