Worst Case Scenario Part 1

(y/n) POV

I was walking down the street with Pyrrha and Jaune when we saw a woman in a white cloak get kicked out of a restaurant. "AND STAY OUT!" The owner yelled, we walked over to the woman, "hey are you ok?" Jaune asked, "yes I'm alright." The woman said, as she got up her hood fell, "Ruby?" I asked, "hm, wait how do you know Ruby?!" She asked as she grabbed my shoulders, I was too freaked out to speak she looked so much like Ruby it was almost scary. "W...who are you?" I asked nervously, "oh I'm sorry, I'm Summer Rose, and you are?" She said, "I'm (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna nice to meet you." I said, "wait Summer Rose aka the White Rose?!" Pyrrha asked in shock, Summer laughed, "yep that's me, but that was a long time ago." She said, "you're Ruby's mother aren't you." I said, she nodded, "I also have a son, but you probably won't know him, Chris Branwen." She said, "we do know a Chris, but his name is Chris Fall." Jaune said, "actually his name was Chris Branwen, but he changed it when he got adopted." I said, "how do you know that?" Pyrrah asked, "same way I know that you and Jaune are secretly dating." I said, Pyrrha's face turned bright red, "h..how?!" She asked trying to hide her blush, "Uncle Oz. Never underestimate a five year old magician with access to Beacon's security footage." I said deviously, I looked behind Pyrrha and saw a woman getting robbed. I summoned zanpakuto, "SHIRYU FULL RELEASE!" I yelled and my gauntlet formed on my arm. I flash stepped over to the robber. I grabbed the robbers arm, and as he tried to run he punched me. "I was going to knock you out, but now your will wish I had killed you!" I said as my eyes turned yellow and black. I made a fist and it began to glow red, I rushed at the man and kicked him in the back, "REND!" I yelled as I punched his left arm, he screamed in pain as his arm broke, "YOU BRAT I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He said as he pulled out a gun and fired at me I raised my right hand and blocked the bullet, "oh so close, try again for a lien?" I joked as I reverted Shiryu into her dragon sword form. The man fired bullet after bullet at me and I cut each one in half, soon he ran out of ammo and panicked and pulled a knife on me. I cut the knife's blade off and hit the man in the face with the back of my blade knocking him out cold. Suddenly Summer vanished into white rose petals and reappeared in front of me. "WHERE DID YOU GET A SWORD LIKE THAT?! WHAT'S IT MADE OUT OF?! HOW DID IT TURN INTO A GAUNTLET?! WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO?!" She said excitedly, "(Y/N)!" An all too familiar voice said, 'oh Oum please tell me that's not who I think it is' I thought, suddenly Summer was holding a huge scythe, "I don't know who you are, I'm not going to let you hurt him." Summer said, I turned around and saw Ghira standing there with a sword in his hand, "back for round two." I said arrogantly, He rushed at me and Summer stopped his strike with her scythe, I jumped over her scythe and slashed at Ghira, "SWITCH!" I yelled and Summer continued the attack with a series of slashes from different angles, "SHINE BRIGHT AND PIERCE THE DARKNESS SHIRYU!" I yelled as my scythe appeared in my hands. I slashed at him with the axe blade. I cut the blade off his sword and Summer and I placed the blades of our scythes against his throat. "Give it up Ghira you'll never beat me." I said as we removed our blades from his throat. Pyrrha and Jaune ran over to us and I put my weapon away, "(y/n) where did you learn how to fight like that?" Jaune asked, "what does it bother you that a five year old is a better fighter than you?" I said snarkily, "a little yes." He pouted, Pyrrha patted his head.

After that Pyrrha held my hand the entire time we were walking down the street, "so (y/n) do you wanna go get a new costume?" Pyrrha asked, "no I think I can manage one on my own, plus I think Summer wants to see her kids again and I think I can make that happen." I said, "r...really (y/n) you would do that for me?" Summer asked, "yeah believe it or not Chris saved me once and I've been looking for a way to repay him." I said as I pulled out my scroll, "give me a second and I'll have them both here in seconds." I said confidently as I called Chris. "CHRIS COME QUICK THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT! JAUNE GOT HIT BY A CAR AND WE NEED YOU TO GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL AND BRING RUBY WITH YOU! OH OUM THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD." I said and then ended the call. "ok he should be here any second now." I said, "why did I have to get hit by a car?" Jaune pouted, "because your walking towards traffic as we speak." I said as a void opened, "(y/n) we're here! Wheres Jaune?!" Chris said as he and Ruby exited the void, "oh sorry I had to lie to you, but I only did it because I have a surprise for the two of you!" I said, "and you couldn't have just given it to us at Beacon because?" Ruby asked, "I don't think I could get her on campus without my uncle getting in my way." I said, "now will you two stop being mad at me and turn around." I said as they turned around, "w...wait you look like my mother." Ruby said, suddenly Summer wrapped them both in a hug, "my babies." Summer said as she hugged them, "thank you so much (y/n)." Summer said as Pyrrha, Jaune, and I walked away.