The Trip (Day 3 and Day 4)

(y/n) POV

"Everyone this is Cinder, s...she adopted me when I was a baby, but had to give me away." I said, "SO YOUR THE ONE WHO ABANDONED (Y/N)!!!" Mommy yelled, "yes, but it was for his own protection." Cinder said, they argued for another few minutes before I tugged on mommy's skirt and gave her a look asking her to give Cinder a chance. Mommy sighed and walked over to Cinder, "welcome to the family Cinder. Now can't let you be (y/n)'s mother not after what you've done! But you can be his older sister, that way people wont assume anything about you. Too many people have asked me if Kali and I are married after our dear sweet (y/n) told them that he has two mothers." Mommy said, "Blake why is it a problem if people think mommy and mama are married?" I asked, Blake's face turned bright red, "umm go ask one of your mothers that." She said her face still bright red, "mama, why is it a problem if people think you and mommy are married?" I asked, mama began to blush, she then explained to me why mommy was uncomfortable with people thinking they were married, "I don't get it, your both my mothers so why is it a problem if you two are married?" I said, mama laughed a bit, "oh sweetheart never grow up." she said as she kissed my forehead.

Cinder and I played around in the room for the rest of the day.

The next day everyone, including Qrow, went to an amusement park. We were there for almost an hour and Mommy and Vanessa have been acting very suspicious, "have you guys noticed how Glynda and Vanessa have been acting strange since we got here?" Blake asked, "they must have their reasons, lets just leave them alone." Weiss said, "were not going to leave them alone are we?" I asked, "nope." Eve, Blake, Chris, Ruby, and Yang said, "I thought so." I said, we all followed mommy and Vanessa and quickly hid. "Glynda were going to tell the kids eventually why not tell them when we get back to the resort?" Vanessa said, 'tell us what?' I thought, "I know it's just (y/n) has been through so much, I... I don't think he's ready just yet." Mommy said, "ok babe if that's what you want than we'll wait to tell them." Vanessa said, "thank you, I love you Vanessa." Mommy said, "I love you too Glynda." Vanessa said as she kissed mommy on the lips. We all left our hiding spots. "Oh my Oum! I had no idea that Glynda and Vanessa were a couple!" Blake said, "Blake none of us did, I think we should just act like nothing happened and move on with our lives." Chris said, "(y/n) are you alright?" Eve asked, "Eve he's probably in shock, I'm surprised your so calm about this." Yang said, "oh I already knew, mom told me when she was half asleep and made me promise not to tell anyone until they did." Eve said, "well I think we should be happy for them!" Ruby said, I started to walk off, "(y/n) where are you going?" Blake asked, "I... I need an adult." I said as I flash stepped away.

"Hey (y/n) are you ok?" Summer asked, I grabbed her hand and flash stepped back to the others. "I got an adult." I said, "umm what's going on?" Summer asked, Blake explained everything we heard and saw, "I agree with Chris just act like nothing happened and let them do things at their own pace." She said, "I need another adult." I said and flash stepped to Ava and brought her back to the others. "I agree with Chris and Ruby." Ava said, "I need a drunkel." I said, but before I could go get Qrow mommy and Vanessa passed by us. "H...how long have you all been there?!" Mommy asked in shock, "well long enough to know about you and Vanessa." Ruby said nervously, mommy looked really mad. I ran over to mommy and Vanessa and hugged them both, "mommy, Vanessa no more secrets, if there's something you two need to tell me than just tell me alright." I said, "alright sweetie no more secrets." Mommy said as she picked me up. "So I take it everyone knows then?" Vanessa said, "everyone who is here knows." Blake said, Vanessa nodded and we all rejoined our group.

"Hey where have you all been?" Amanda asked, "well everyone Vanessa and I have something to tell you all, were dating!" Mommy said as Vanessa clung to her, "that's wonderful! I'm very happy for you two!" Amanda said, "mommy what's going on?" Juliet asked, "I'll explain it to you later ok sweetie." Amanda said, Juliet nodded. We all walked to a roller coaster as we walked Qrow questioned Vanessa and mommy, he got punched more than once for asking either a dumb or dirty question, when we got to the ride Juliet, Sky,Eve, and I weren't allowed to ride so mama stayed with us.