The News

(y/n) POV

Mama took me to the hospital to see what was wrong with me. For hours I was subjected to test after test, some more painful than others, eventually the tests were done and mama was allowed to come see me. "Mrs Belladonna I can tell you with absolute certainty that there is nothing wrong with your son. You usually see this kind of reaction in victims of traumatic events. His condition is completely psychosomatic and over time he will regain his ability to speak. The only thing that concerns me is his inability to scream, normally people who cease to speak after a traumatic event still have the ability to scream in pain, your son however cannot. Whenever he tries to scream he remains silent. I would like to keep him here overnight for observation." The Doctor said, mama nodded and walked over to me. "I'll be back to get you tomorrow sweetheart I promise." She said as she kissed my forehead, I nodded and she left the room.

It's been four hours since mama left and I was getting really bored of just sitting in my room. The doctor left me a nurse just in case I wanted to take a walk. The nurse gave me a note book and a pencil so I could communicate, but I just drew weapons in it and used the scroll mama gave me to communicate instead. I tugged on the nurse's sleeve and showed her my scroll relieving the message "I'm board, can we go on a walk?", she smiled "of coarse dear." the nurse said, suddenly her appearance changed for a split second.

" the nurse said, suddenly her appearance changed for a split second

'That makes way too much since.' I thought as I got out of my bed.

We walked around the hospital for almost an hour until we came across a girl who was about my age, she looked lost and a bit scared, "Eve what are you doing out here on your own again?!" the nurse asked, "I'm sorry Vanessa, but it's dad h... he's doing it again." she said, her voice trembled with fear, suddenly a large man with a scalpel came out of a nearby room and ran at Eve. I used my flash step to get Eve out of the way before he could hurt her. My eyes turned yellow and black as I summoned my zanpakuto. I drew my blade and cut the blade of the scalpel off and hit the man in the stomach with the hilt of my blade knocking him out. "W...w... what just happened?!" Vanessa asked as I sheathed my sword, I ignored her and went to Eve as my eyes returned to normal. "Are you ok?" I typed on my scroll, "y...yes I'm ok thank you. I'm Eve Fullbuster, you've already met my mom Vanessa Fullbuster, and the crazy guy over there is my father Silver Fullbuster." She said, "why do you call your mom by her first name?" I typed, "oh, that's only while she's working, but when she's not working I call her mum." She said, "ok that's enough Q and A for now you two." Vanessa said, "I guess you have to go, but before you go whats your name?" Eve asked, "it's (y/n), (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna." I typed, as I waved as I walked away.

Eve POV

'He's so hot!' I thought as I began to blush violently.

(y/n) POV

When we got back to my room a few hours later I went to sleep. I wanted to get up early and spend as much time with mama as I could when she came to get me in the morning.