The Trip (Day 1)

(y/n) POV

"Mommy are we there yet?" I asked, "we're almost there sweetie, we've got a bit further to go until we get there just play on your scroll until we get there." Mommy said as we drove to the resort. "Mommy is Juliet and Amanda going to meet us at the resort?" I asked, "yes, they left for the resort yesterday." She said, "Vanessa are you doing ok back there with the kids?" Mommy asked, "yes I'm fine, I mean your the one who paid for this trip so keeping the kids entertained is the least I can do." Vanessa said kindly.

Flashback two weeks ago (y/n) POV

"Everyone pack your bags we're  all going on a trip to a luxurious beach resort. Don't worry about paying I'll handle everything." Mommy said, "Glynda I can't let you do that." Vanessa said in shock, "Vanessa it's fine I make ten times as much as everyone else at Beacon, other than Ozpin, since I'm the combat teacher and because I'm an active huntress, that alone would be enough to pay for three of these trips back to back." Mommy said, "that's why you live with us and also why you don't work exclusively at the hospital." Mommy said, 'and now she's just bragging.' I thought as I walked up to my room.

End flashback (y/n) POV

We finally made it to the resort, a void opened and Teams RWBY, JNPR, and FLAR, Rangiku, Ichigo, Rukia, and Toshiro all exited it. "BLAKE!" I yelled as I ran to hug her, "hi (y/n)." Blake said as she hugged me, "oh Professor Goodwitch I hope it's ok that we brought Sky with us, we were going to have Winter watch her, but she got called out on duty a few days ago." Blake said, "It's perfectly fine Blake, and no need to be so formal were practically family after all, you can just call me Glynda outside Beacon ok." Mommy said, Blake nodded, and we all went into the resort to get checked in. We all went to our rooms, in one room was team RWBY, in another team JNPR, team FLAR was in the room right next to team RWBY, Rangiku and the other soul reapers were in the room next to team JNPR, Amanda and Juliet were in the room right next to my room. 

We all went down to the beach while we were waiting for Qrow, Summer, and Ava to arrive. "Ok everyone lets have a good time!" Mommy said excitedly. My mothers had took me shopping to get a new swim suit and they ended up buying new swimsuits for themselves.

 My mothers had took me shopping to get a new swim suit and they ended up buying new swimsuits for themselves

"Wow Glynda you look great!" Vanessa said, "t...thank you Vanessa you look great as well." Mommy said as she began to blush.

" Mommy said as she began to blush