Relics of the Past

??? POV

"Do you have it?" I asked, "Yeah I've got it, do you have the money?" Leo Lionheart asked nervously, I tossed him four large metal briefcases each containing 10.8 million lien each. "Now hand over the relic Leo." I said, "You know it's hard to trust a man who wears a mask all the time." He said as he handed me the relic of knowledge. I began to laugh, "W...what's so funny?" He asked nervously, I took off my mask, "Oh nothing I find it funny to watch the pathetic, little, cowardly lion try to act brave." I said, "Too bad you weren't smart enough to realize that you've been double crossed." I said calmly as I pulled out a silenced 9 millimeter pistol and shot him five times in the chest and as I watched him die I smiled. "Damn your one messed up son of a bitch you know that." A man said from behind me, "Oh come now Mr. Morningstar don't be like that, and please watch your language. I realize that you're a mercenary but that doesn't mean you have to have a dirty mouth now does it." I said calmly as I walked away.

(y/n) POV 

"Daddy I'm board." Melody said as she tugged on my sleeve, "Not now Mels I have work to do. Go ask Juliet to entertain you." I said, "O...ok." She said sadly, "Well that was mean." Eve said, "Oh so now your talking to me. I'm so glad you got those issues worked out so quickly, we took bets to see how long you would stay mad at me. I said less than a week, Juliet said less than a day, April said an hour, Raven said at least three weeks, and Melody said this long and opened her arms as wide as she could." I said, Eve laughed a bit, "Not gonna lie that's kinda cute. And I'm sorry for being such a, well for the sake of possible small children being around a Amber."

(Meanwhile) Amber POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed, "Hugh I must be catching a cold." I said, "That or someone's talking about or insulting you somewhere." Sky said as she read her manga, "Oh shut up." I said in annoyance.

(y/n) POV

"I guess I got caught up in the whiplash of learning that you've become a father figure for someone and resented you for it, I'm so sorry baby." Eve said, I gave her a quick kiss, "It's fine, I realized it couldn't have been easy for you." I said, "So what's this about a bet?" She asked as she sat down on my lap, "Oh yeah I won fifty lien from Juliet, one hundred and twenty two lien from April, and three thousand one hundred and thirty seven lien from Raven." I said, "Damn!" She said in shock. "Hey (y/n) can you come here for a sec!" Juliet said in a slight panic, "Alright I'm coming!" I said as I got up.

"Ok I'm here what's the... problem?" I asked, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I asked in shock when I saw Melody on the floor unconscious, "Well she wanted some ice cream, I told her to ask you first and when she didn't get her way she held her breath until she passed out." Juliet said, I sighed, "Juliet next time just give her the ice cream." I said as I looked down at Melody and saw she was faking being unconscious, "On second thought how about we give her ice cream to Neo. I'm sure she would love that." I said, "NO DON'T!" Melody yelled, I laughed and picked up Melody, "Let's go to the park. Just you, me, and Eve." I said, "Wait why do you want me to go? It's pretty obvious that I don't really like Melody, no offense." Eve said, "To put it simply, because our relationship is dysfunctional at best lately, and because I want us to spend more time together." I said calmly.

We were at the park for almost two hours when I heard Melody scream. Eve and I ran to her and saw Chris and Lucinda standing over her with their weapons drawn, "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled as I ran out in front of them, "We are finding out why SHE is here!" Lucinda said, "Well I'm ending it right now!" I said angrily, "(y/n) stand aside." Chris said sternly, "No." I said, "Why would you defend her?!" Lucinda asked angrily, "Daddy I'm scared." Melody said in fear, "Eve get her out of here! I'll handle them." I said, Eve nodded and picked up Melody and ran her far away. "(y/n) why did she call you "daddy"?" Lucinda asked as she put her spear away, "Because I'm the closest thing she has to a father." I said, "I don't know or want to know how you two know Melody, but she's not the same. Something happened to her and she regressed to the mindset of a five year old!" I said angrily, "(y...y/n) I...I'm so sorry I had no idea." Lucinda said as she tried to hug me, but I moved out of the way, "I don't care if you're sorry, you threatened a little girl! I don't think I can forgive you for that." I said as I walked away.

"DADDY!" Melody cried as as ran to me as I walked over to her and Eve, "Hey Mels everything is gonna be ok." I said as I hugged her to calm her down, "Thank you Eve." I said, "Baby we need to tell your mom about this!" Eve said, "No it's fine I handed it." I said calmly, "Come on Mel let's go get you something to eat, you can get whatever you want." I said, Melody looked up at me and nodded. She grabbed both Eve and my hands, "Aw that's cute." Eve said as she held Melody's hand.

A few hours later Eve and I were walking up to the apartment, I was caring Melody since she had fallen asleep on the way home. "You can put her in my room babe, she definitely deserves a good night sleep after what she went through today." Eve said as she unlocked the door.

I tucked Melody into Eve's bed and stood next to Eve outside the door for a bit. "Hey babe." Eve said as she put her head against my arm, "Yeah?" I asked, "I want one." She said, I shut the door and we walked to the living room. "Ok so you want what now?!" I asked in shock, "I want a baby, I want to start a family with you, I want you." She said, "Eve we can't, we're too young. I mean you just turned seventeen a couple weeks ago." I said, "So what your sister did it and it worked out fine for her." She said as she pushed me down onto the couch and sat down on my lap, "Yeah, but only because she had Chris, her team, Qrow, Winter, and Chris's team to help her." I said, "I realize that, but still I want to be with you and have a family with you (y/n), I love you." She said, "I love you too Eve, but a baby that's a big deal and a lot of work!" I said, "I won't force you to do this, but all I'm asking is for you to think about it ok." She said, "Oh and no matter what we're sleeping together tonight. You did say you wanted to spend more time with me didn't you?" She said as she walked into my room.

A/N: Should Eve and (y/n) have a kid?

Yes

No

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel