Home

Eve POV

It's been three months since (y/n) slipped into his coma after he went through that horrible transformation. I've been going to visit him every day since it happened. It's almost Christmas and all I want is for (y/n) to wake up, I miss him so much it hurts.

I walked down the the hall towards (y/n)'s hospital room and some doctors and nurses ran passed me into (y/n)'s room. I began to get scared and ran in after them, I pushed past some nurses and saw (y/n) awake. I fell to my knees and began to sob, "Miss unless your the patients family or a relative, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A nurse said, "She can stay." Kali said as she entered the room, "Sweetie there's something you should know. That transformation he did, well no one knows exactly how it is going to affect him. The best guess we have is temporary amnesia." She said, "A...a...and the worst case scenario?" I asked, "Permanent brain damage and possible organ failure." She said grimly, "Or I could be perfectly fine. Also who is she mama?"(y/n) asked, "B...baby, I...I'm Eve your girlfriend." I said as I got up from the ground, "I do have a girlfriend, but her name is Salem, I don't think I've ever met you before in my life." He said, I felt my heart shatter, "W...w...who is Salem?!" I asked in shock, "Why does it matter to you, but if you must know I've been dating her for a little over three months now and well I plan on marrying her one day." He said, I thought that my heart couldn't break anymore than it already was, but I was wrong. Hearing him talk about our plans and say them about someone else was far to painful. I ran out of the room in tears not knowing where I was going.

I ended up running up onto the roof. I walked over to the edge, "EVE!" Someone yelled from behind me, "Eve stop it!" They said, I turned around and saw (y/n), "W...why are you here?" I asked as I wiped away some of my tears, "I'm here because Salem is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I realized that she was you Eve! Who else would I fall head over heals in love with?!" He said, I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, "Baby I'm so sorry!" I cried, "Hey don't cry." He said as he wiped away my tears, "Your going to have to thank Cinder later, she's the one who told me that you came up here." He said as he hugged me, "No need sweetie, but I'll be sending an... associate of mine to live with you until I'm positive that (y/n) isn't experiencing any side effects." Cinder said from behind us, "You can trust Neo to keep both you and (y/n) safe. Just make sure to never run out of ice cream." She said as she walked away.

(y/n) POV

A few days later Eve took me to our "new" apartment. I walked into the apartment and saw it was completely trashed, "WHAT HAPPENED?! I'm gone for a few days and the two of you trash the apartment and what did you do with Juliet!" Eve yelled angrily, Raven sighed and threw an empty can at a door. "Raven you didn't!" She said angrily as she opened the door to find Juliet tied up, her mouth was duck taped so she couldn't speak, "RAVEN!" She yelled as she untied Juliet. I walked into the room and stepped in something warm, slimy, and sticky. Suddenly I got a text on my scroll, "Hey dumb dumb it's me Neo! I'm at the door open up it's freezing out here!' It read, I quickly opened the door and saw a woman with pink and brown hair and eyes wearing a sexy Santa outfit.

 Suddenly I got a text on my scroll, "Hey dumb dumb it's me Neo! I'm at the door open up it's freezing out here!' It read, I quickly opened the door and saw a woman with pink and brown hair and eyes wearing a sexy Santa outfit