The Queen

??? POV

I was in Vale to visit my daughter, who I had not seen or heard from in over four years, I decided to surprise her with a visit.

As I walked down the street towards Beacon I saw a small child get pushed into the busy street. A large truck was barreling towards him, but before he could be ran over I rushed to him as fast as I could and save the child from being killed. "T...thank you." He said as I looked around for whoever pushed him. Whoever it was had slipped away into the crowd. I feared for his safety so I decided to take him with me.

We finally arrived at Beacon and thanks to one teacher we found our way to the correct dorm room. I opened the door and when I saw what was happening I quickly covered the young boy's eyes.

Rose POV

When the door opened I was with my boyfriend Aaron. We were in a... compromising position to say the least. The only thing covering us was the sheet from my bed draped over my back. "MOM?!" I yelled in shock, "ROSE SAMANTHA SCARLET WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!" She yelled as she activated her semblance summoning a sword into her hand. She placed the tip of her blade on Aaron's throat. She was about to cut his head off when I activated my semblance and summoned a blade into my hands blocking hers. "Mom leave him alone he's my boyfriend!" I yelled, "R...Rose what's going on?!" Aaron asked, "yes Rose what's going on?" Chris asked as he entered the room with Blake and Lucinda. "(Y/N) THERE YOU ARE! What happened to you one second you're right next to me and then you vanished!" Blake asked, "I... I'm sorry Blake someone pushed me into the street, but she saved me." (y/n) said still covering his eyes. "Who are you?!" Chris asked as he drew his dagger, "she's Erza Scarlet, my mother." I said slightly embarrassed, "and that sword it's a part of your semblance?" Aaron asked, "unfortunately my semblance is called the warrior, it allows me to create and summon weapons, my mothers semblance is called the knight, it's just like my semblance only her's can also create armor." I said as I put on a robe and tossed Aaron his. "I hate my semblance. I reject it, if I could I would get rid of it!" I said, "what why would you say something like that?! You have an amazing semblance I would have killed to have a semblance like that when I was younger!" Aaron said, "I hate it because it's like her's and I hate her almost as much!" I yelled, "why would you say something so horrible about your own mother babe?" Aaron asked, "it's because Her father and I both "cheated" on each other. Her father Jellal and I had gotten divorced while she was away at school and when she came home she caught me sleeping with my new boyfriend Natsu Dragneel, but most of you may know him as the Salamander. Ever since then she's hated us. This was the first time in over four years that I've seen my baby girl." Mom said, "Miss Scarlet I'm about to do something to your daughter that I will defiantly regret later." Aaron said as he got up and slapped me, "ROSE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WOULD DO TO HAVE MY FAMILY BACK!" He yelled angrily. Aaron never talks about his family, he only told me about them once and even that was painful for him.

Flashback 3rd person POV

Once there was a newborn baby. He was abandoned and covered in the blood of his murdered parents. The baby cried and cried until finally a kind soul answered his cries. "Oh no t...this is horrible!" A woman said as she heard the baby's cries. She walked over to the bloodied crying child, "poor thing those must have been you parents. I can't just leave you here to die, but there's no way mom will let me keep you." She said as she rocked the baby, her tender and melodious voice soothed the child. "Well I guess you'll just have to be my little secret then! I'll be you mama Lucy!" She said excitedly, "now lets get you cleaned up. Oh you're going to need a name!" She said, "I know I'll call you Aaron! Yes Aaron Atoms that has a nice ring to it."She said as she took him to a nearby stream to wash the blood off of him. 

After Lucy finished cleaning the blood off of Aaron he began to cry once more, "oh no what's wrong? D..did I hurt him some how?!" Lucy said to herself, "m...maybe he's just hungry." She said, "this is one of the very few good things that came from me loosing my baby."  She said as she unbuttoned her shirt and began to nurse the child and as she did she hummed a lullaby to him. 

Eventually Lucy took the baby home. "Do you have any idea what time it is young lady?!" A woman said sternly as Lucy entered the apartment of Amelia Atoms, her mother, "m...mom I...I'm sorry, please keep your voice down." Lucy pleaded, "I will not keep my voice down young lady! I've been worried sick about you!" Amelia yelled, suddenly the baby began to cry, "Lucy what was that?!" Amelia asked, Lucy sighed and revealed Aaron to her mother, "shh it's ok Aaron your ok." Lucy said as she tried to calm the child. "L...Lucy please tell me you didn't kidnap a child!" Amelia said in shock, "no I would never, I went down to the spring to grieve and discovered him abandoned and covered in blood, his parents must have been killed by a grimm. I decided that I would raise him. Please mom please don't make me get rid of him." Lucy begged, "fine, but you're far too young to be a mother, I'll raise him and you can help me." Amelia said, "a...alright, but mom he's still nursing." Lucy said, "well then you can nurse him." Amelia said as she took the child and rocked him back to sleep.

Five years came and went, Lucy was now twenty three years old, and Amelia was forty seven. Amelia struggled to make ends meet and eventually she began to do less than reputable acts to support her family. While she couldn't buy them every extravagant gift her children deserved, but she always made sure the didn't go hungry. One day Amelia, Lucy, and Aaron were out on a walk when they were attacked by a rogue huntsman. Amelia was killed in front of her children. Aaron became terrified that Lucy was going to leave him too so he began to train every day in order to protect his sister and to ensure she wouldn't leave him. Almost a year after their mother's death Lucy was stabbed and bled out in Aaron's arms. Two years later Aaron enrolled in signal academy to become a huntsman. He vowed never to be weak and to never let anyone he loves die ever again.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"Chris I'm going to take (y/n) back to my dorm. I hope you work things out with your team." Blake said as she held my hand and took me back to her dorm for the night. "Blake, are you mad at me?" I asked, "no I'm mad at myself. I'm supposed to be you big sister, I'm supposed to keep you safe and I failed." She said, "Blake, it wasn't your fault!" I said as I hugged her, "I love you Blake your the best sister ever." I said, "I love you too (y/n), don't ever grow up." She said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I wanted to do a chapter in shadows that told a bit more about Aaron and Rose, but never got around to it, but I think it worked out better in this story. 

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet