Wrath of the Reaper

(y/n) POV

We had just arrived in Remnant, we took a little over two months to train me so I wouldn't be completely useless in the fight against Aizen, Rangiku let me choose the three other soul reapers we would bring. I chose, Rukia, Toshiro, and Ichigo to come along with us. We all received new custom gigai that allowed us access to more spirit energy than before as well as generate a aura and summon ourzanpakuto when we needed to, I decided to use my normal body and just save the gigai just in case. "Let's get to Beacon if what the creepy captain told me is true than only a few weeks should have passed." I said, the others nodded, "WAIT! Were going to need an excuse for why no one has seen mommy and I for the past few weeks." I said, "OH, I got it!" I said as I rolled around in the dirt and put some in my hair and messed it up. The others looked confused, "when someone asks where we were we can say we were kidnapped by bandits until you three showed up and saved us." I said, "I get it, but wont that raise a few red flags and tighten security?" Toshiro said, I chuckled a bit, "well a bit, but only for me if our timing is right than my mom is back from her mission and is going to be worried. So when she hears that I was kidnapped again she's going to keep me with her at all times especially when I tell her it was Raven Branwen who kidnapped me." I said, "I think I get it, but for your story to add up Rangiku would have to be all dirty as well." Ichigo said, we all looked at Rangiku with a devious look in our eyes, "guys I know what your thinking and I don't like it!" She said, we all tackled her and made sure she was covered in dirt.

"I hate you guys." She cried as we walked out of the woods. "(Y/N)?!" Blake yelled as she ran towards me. "Hi Blake!" I said as I hugged her, "where have you been?! I've been so worried about you!" She said as she hugged me, "well mo.. I mean Rangiku and I got kidnapped." I said, "YOU GOT KIDNAPPED AGAIN?!" Blake yelled, "yeah is my mom back I think she would like to see that I'm ok." I said, "I'm sorry (y/n), but there was an accident and the teams she was leading were lost there was a search party deployed to search for her though." Blake said sympathetically, "do you have any idea who kidnapped you guys?" she asked, I nodded "it was Raven Branwen." I said, Blake looked shocked, "let's just forget about that for now. How about we get you cleaned up and get you something to eat." Blake said as Rangiku and the others exited the woods. "YO!" Ichigo said, "umm (y/n) who are they?" Blake asked, I laughed nervously, "hello I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya, he is Ichigo Kurosaki, and she is Rukia Kuchiki."  Toshiro said, "were the ones who saved you son from those bandits." Ichigo said, Blake's face turned a deep red, she laughed nervously "oh um (y/n) not my son, if I had to say he's more like my little brother than anything." she said, she was blushing more intensely now and avoiding making direct eye contact with Ichigo.

Blake took me back to her dorm and Rangiku took the others back to her dorm. Blake helped me get cleaned up, she also made sure that I wasn't injured in anywhere. After I got cleaned up we met up with team RWBY, team JNPR, team FLAR, and Rangiku and the others at the cafeteria.

"So what weapons do you guys use?" Ruby asked, "they all use swords like Rangiku, but Ichigo's is huge and really awesome." I said, "REALLY! YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME!" Ruby exclaimed, Ichigo laughed nervously "yeah maybe." Ichigo said, I looked over at Blake who had hardly touched her fish, she was bushing a lot.

Blake POV

'That Ichigo guy is kinda cute and that Toshiro isn't too bad either." I thought "Blake are you ok?" Chris asked, "oh I'm fine, I'm just happy that (y/n) is back." I said as I took a bite of my fish.

Ichigo POV

After dinner everyone went back to their dorms, (y/n) went with Blake and her team back to their dorm, "that Blake girl was kinda cute don't you think Toshiro." I said as we entered our dorm, "yes she was quite attractive, but to my knowledge she already has a boyfriend and a daughter." Toshiro said, "that's right and her boyfriend is really strong! He might even be stronger than you Ichigo." Rangiku said, "oh really now, well I'll just have to test that for myself tomorrow then!" I said deviously.