The Godfather

(y/n) POV

"Ok we all happy with the new house?" I asked, "No complaints here." Blair said, "I like it." April said, "I can't complain since I'm not the one paying for it." Juliet said, "I'm so glad you bought this one." Eve said, "Ok good because I really didn't care either way. I spent all the money I had saved up from my cut out of Las Noches's profits on this place!" I said, "Oh I know honey, but just look you bought us a big beautiful house with that money." Eve said, "Wait isn't one of your mom's like insanely rich? Why not just as her to help with the payments?" Blair asked, "Because now that he's gonna be a father and will be turning eighteen soon he feels that he needs to do things like this on his own." Eve said, "Well that and because I know what would happen if I asked mama for help." I said as I unlocked the door, "What would happen?" Juliet asked, "She would have her own key made and then completely remodel the entire house." I said calmly.

We walked into our new house. It was a modern two story house with four bathrooms, six bedrooms, a large kitchen with a connected dining room, a large living room, a fully carpeted basement, a fenced off backyard with a patio and a pool. The house came fully furnished, which meant that we saved a lot of money on our tv. "Eve why don't you go sit down and relax, we can handle getting the trucks unloaded." I said, "Are you sure? I mean I can help if you need me to honestly." Eve said, "It's fine honey, plus team JNPR is coming over to help." I said as Pyrrha popped her head inside. "Ok you win." She said as the rest of us got to work.

About four hours later we were finally finished unpacking the trucks and getting everyone's stuff into their rooms. "Ok pizza should be here in about thirty minutes." I said, "This is a real nice place you got here (y/n). I'm proud of you." Jaune said as he patted me on the back, "Your a lot more responsible than I was when I was seventeen!" He said, "That's not really all that hard to do." I said, "Really as long as I don't actively try to walk into traffic I'm already more responsible than you." I said, "W...what no that's not true is it... Pyrrha please tell me it's not true." He she, "I'm sorry Jaune, but he has a point." Pyrrha said, "Yeah Jaune why do you think we have the leash?!" Nora said excitedly, Ren just shrugged when Jaune looked at him, "Don't feel bad Jaune, just be happy that you've got a chance at becoming my kids godfather." I said as I patted him on the back to cheer him up, "R...really?" He asked, "Yeah." I said calmly. Suddenly the doorbell rang, "That's probably the pizza, I'll get it." I said as I walked over to the door.

"So do you have any names picked out for the baby?" Pyrrha asked, Eve opened her mouth, but before she could say anything I put another piece of flextape on her mouth, "Yeah we don't really talk about stuff like that around Eve otherwise bad things happen." I said, "And so you put tape on your pregnant girlfriend because bad things happen?" Jaune said in confusion, "Jaune last time we let her say something like that we ha a PS..." I began to say, but luckily Blair put a piece of flextape over my mouth, I gave her a thumbs up, "Needless to say we don't talk about it EVER." Blair said as she took a bite of her pizza. "Ok well then what kind of questions can we ask about the baby?" Pyrrha asked, I took off the flextape covering my mouth, "Well really anything as long as Eve's not around. But since she can't talk asked me anything." I said, "Ok well do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Ren asked, "Nope we have no idea." I said, I could tell that this was driving Eve crazy, "Do you have any names picked out yet?" Jaune asked, "No not really, we're just gonna wait." I said, "Do you have the baby's room picked out yet?" Pyrrha asked, "Yes actually it's the one across from me and Eve's room, we thought it would be a good idea to stay close to the baby just in case." I said, "Are the rest of you ok with this? When the baby gets here you all are going to loose a lot of sleep." Ren said, "Yeah we knew that, we decided that we wanted to help out, plus we've got a plan." Juliet said calmly as she took a sip of her drink.

A few days later we had a house warming party. Mom and Vanessa were the first to arrive closely followed by Summer, Qrow, and Ava. Mama, Cinder, team FLAR, and the original team FLAR arrived soon after. Thirty minutes later team JNPR arrived. And almost an hour later team RWBY showed up. "Sorry were late, Ruby kept trying to bring her scythe with her." Weiss said, "I still don't see why I couldn't bring my baby!" Ruby said, "Ruby we're not fighting anyone so why would you need your weapon?!" Weiss asked, "Ruby there's more to life than just combat." Summer said, "Actually it would have been fine as long as she doesn't use it in the house or disturb the neighbors." I said, "Wait what why?" Weiss asked, "Mostly because I don't care either way and whatever she would break I would make her replace." I said, "Well now we'er only waiting for team soul to arrive." Mom said, everyone stopped what they were doing and got a grim expression, "I guess Vanessa never told you." I said, "Sweetheart w...what are you talking about?" She asked, "Mom the only reason they could come to the wedding was because I managed to pull some strings with some people in very high places, that was a one time thing. They are not coming back no matter how much I want them here they just cant." I said sadly, "All of you knew and no one told me." She said, "Honey I knew how sad you were when you thought they were dead, so when (y/n) told me that they were never coming back I knew it would break your heart, I just couldn't bring myself to tell you I'm so sorry." Vanessa said, "I'll be back." I said as I walked towards the basement, "W...where are you going babe?" Eve asked, "You already know Cinder I might need your help with this." I said, "Ok I'll be right down." Cinder said calmly.