Finding (y/n)

Blake POV

I went to use the restroom and when I came out I found (y/n) and Sky were gone! I called Chris, "THERE GONE!" I yelled into the phone, "ok baby calm down and tell me what happened." he said calmly, "I... I went to use the restroom and when I came back the kids were gone. I don't think that (y/n) would just wonder off on his own since he was still shaken up after his encounter with Cardin and he defiantly wouldn't take Sky." I said, "ok stay where you are I'll come over and investigate!" he said as a void opened and he came through it wearing a Sherlock Holmes outfit. "Too much?" he asked, "honey I love you, but this is serous! We have to find them before something happens!" I said as he went back through the void and returned in his combat gear. "Wait whats that?" he said picking up a note that read 'If you ever want to see these freaks alive again bring five hundred thousand lien to the docks by four thirty or else! Come alone and unarmed or the freaks get it!' Chris's eyes turned red, "I know who did it and I swear I'm going to kill him! NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BABY GIRL AND LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT!" he yelled, I grabbed his arm and began to cry. "Honey please wait, I think we should call the police and tell Professor Goodwitch whats going on." I said, Chris nodded and called the police. 

(y/n) POV

"LET US GO!" I yelled, "shut up brat you honestly think were going to let you go?" Russel said holding one of his daggers up to my throat, "you will once my mommy shows up!" I said, they began to laugh, "if you mommy shows you she wont do ANYTHING to us if she wants you to stay in one peace." Cardin said, "and same goes for this one. If Blake and Chris want their precious daughter back then they're going to do what we said in the note." Cardin said as he grabbed Sky's chin. 

'Kill them!' a voice said in my head, 'Kill them, save the girl.' it said over and over. I recognized the voice, it was the voice from my nightmares. In my nightmares I always found myself in a strange place and he was always there, he was a person who looked like me but he was completely white apart from his eyes which were black and yellow, he always told me to kill and to kill anyone who got in my way. "NO! STOP SAYING THAT! I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I cried loudly, "the hell is your problem?!" Cardin said as he grabbed my hair and forced me to look him in the eyes. The whites of my eyes were slowly being enveloped by darkness. 'Let me help you! I can save the girl for you!' it said in my head, "STOP IT!!!" I screamed as I did my best to stop him from taking over. 

Cinder POV 

"CINDER SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE KID!" Emerald said as she ran over to me, "what happened?" I asked, "he's been kidnapped and is being held at the docks!" she said, "Emerald your in charge I have some business to take care of." I said as I got on Mercuries motorcycle and drove over to the docks. 'Don't worry sweetie mommies coming!' I thought as I drove through the city.

(y/n) POV

'Stop resisting (y/n) we both know you will give in!' he said in my mind, "S...Sky d...don't look n...no matter what you hear d...don't look!" I said she nodded and closed her eyes. "Fine do it." I said and the darkness filled my eyes and my pupils turned yellow. "FINALLY YOU REALIZED THAT I WANTED TO HELP YOU" he said as a mask formed over the left half of my face.

 "FINALLY YOU REALIZED THAT I WANTED TO HELP YOU" he said as a mask formed over the left half of my face

He began to laugh maniacally as he broke the handcuffs that Cardin put on us. "W...What the hell happened to him?!" Dove yelled, "it doesn't matter just knock him out and put him in some stronger handcuffs!" Cardin yelled as he grabbed his mace. He was fast, so fast that he completely vanished from their sight and reappeared behind them. "Now who's going to be my first victim?!" he said as Sky Lark slashed at him, he caught his sword and took it. Hes spun it by the blade a few times before he grabbed the swords hilt, "this will do nicely!" he said as he stabbed Sky with his own sword, "NEXT!" he said Dove and Russel both ran at him and were cut in half. "IT'S YOUR TURN CARDIN!" he said insisting fear into Cardin, suddenly he lunged at Cardin and stabbed him through the chest, "goodbye Cardin you won't be missed!" he said, I had enough and with every ounce of strength I had I forced myself to rip the mask off. When I finally got it off I passed out from shock.

Cinder POV

When I arrived at the docks I searched each and every warehouse he could be in. When I finally found the correct one I saw four dead bodies, a little girl crying in the corner and my son passed out covered in blood. I ran over to my son and made sure he was alive, and once I was certain he was ok I went over to the little girl and melted through her handcuffs. I picked her up and made sure she couldn't see anything. I took her outside and sat her down. I went back for my son and picked him up and took him to the motorcycle. "MOM? What are you doing here?!" a familiar voice said from behind me, "Chris take the girl she's ok." I said before I drove away. 'I finally have you back!' I thought as I drove back to the hideout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nicos

Nora Valkyrie 

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon