Of Fire and Ice

(y/n) POV

"Melody please put that away. A little girl like you shouldn't have to wield a blade." I said calmly trying to conceal my rage, "(y/n) don't you dare think you have any right to tell me what to do!" Melody yelled, "Melody I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm trying to give you a semi normal life." I said softly, "But if you feel that this is something you have to do, then I WILL help you." I said sternly, "Just don't get in my way." She said as she sprinted past me, "Alright guys let's do this!" I said, "Right what can we do to help?!" Eve asked, "Raven, April, and Juliet I want the three of you to hold off any solders who try to enter this area, Eve you're with me!" I said as we all joined the fight.

Eve and I tried our best to fight off Jax while Melody prepared for a sneak attack. I wish I could say that we held our own against him, but he had a few tricks most of them in the form of combat knives that doubled as sonic grenades. By my count he only had about six of them so all I had to do was take the hits and absorb the sonic pulses.

Eventually Mels was ready. She lunged at Jax and teleported me at the same time. We cut him as many times as we could before I flash stepped us away. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!I WAS JUST ABOUT TO KILL HIM!" Melody yelled, "Because he was about to kill you." I said, we ran at him, I suddenly had an amazing idea. "GETSUGA TENSHO!" I yelled as I slashed at Jax's legs, he dodged, but in doing so he crippled his leg. " HE'S MINE!" Melody yelled as she cut through a plasma blast, " NO HE'S MINE!" I yelled as I dodged a blast, " NO MINE!" She yelled, "NO... HE'S... MINE!!!" I yelled as I cut across Jax's chest. "It's official I am a bad ass." I said as I tried to catch my breath, suddenly a man began to laugh, "I told Jeremy that we couldn't trust some damn merc to handle this." He said as a enormous ice spike impaled Jax, "Hello again (y/n)." He said as he stepped into the light, "G...Grey?! What are you doing?!" I asked in confusion, "I'm doing my job." He said smugly as he changed somehow.

"Ah I see my dear sister is here, how

"Ah I see my dear sister is here, how... unfortunate." He said, "Baby go you don't have time to deal with him so allow me to do it." Eve said, "And it's not like she's going be alone baby brother. I won't let your precious girlfriend get hurt." Blake said as all the now fully recovered teams emerged from several voids. "Were coming with you kid." Qrow said as he motioned to Summer and Ava. "OVERBOOST!" I shouted, "Everyone joining me grab on and hold on tight!" I said as Ava and Summer held onto me, I wrapped my arms around them just to be safe, "Melody you're staying here and help out how ever you can." I said as I flew towards the top of the tower.

Eve POV

"What happened to you?!" I asked, Grey began to laugh, "Ohhh my dear sweet sister I simply decided to join the winning team and as an added bonus I've become immensely stronger I'm probably stronger than your boyfriend." He said arrogantly, "Eve I want you to ignore him, he's our enemy now so their's no point in trying to convince him to return to how he was. Believe me I've tried." Blake said sadly, "You should listen to her girl. And how are you my dear." A man in some sort of grimm mask said coldly, "A...Adam!" She said with an almost terrified tone, "BASTARD!" Chris yelled as he attacked Adam "YOUR NOT HURTING BLAKE OR ANYONE ELSE!!" He yelled as their blades locked, their blades sparked as they struggled to overpower one another. "Grey what did you do?" I asked, "I only did what your boyfriend did and what everyone in our... organization has done, I made a pact with a demon." He said nonchalantly, he acted as if it were no big deal, "D...do you have any idea what (y/n) went through! HE'S NOT POSSESSED BY A DEMON HE'S CURSED AND IT'S BEEN HELL FOR HIM! I WILL NOT JUST STAND IDLY BY WHILE SOMEONE INSULTS THE MAN I LOVE!" I yelled and I ignited the blade of my sword, I slashed at my brother and sent a large wave a flames at him. As the flames touched him they froze solid and then shattered, "Fire, water, ice,earth, wind, lightning, darkness, chaos, and atherium. These are nine elemental demons I'll give you one guess as to witch one I subjugated." He said, "ICE!" I shouted, "DING DING DING! Give the girl a prize, I subjugated the great demon Abaddon. OH and let me tell you she was such a naughty thing honestly forming our pact was more pleasurable than anything." He said, "Oh how the mighty have fallen. Looks like this demon will have to be cleansed by a goddess." Sky said as she jumped over us in a ring of purple and silver flames, "Why hello there kitty we've really gotta stop meting like this or else people are gonna talk." He said, "Eve I'm gonna need your help to beat him." She said as she readied her axe, "Right we'll do it together then!" I said, "No we'll fight him as a family." Blake said, "A family?" I said in confusion, "Well you do intend on marring my baby brother don't you? Plus you've always been considered family." She said as she drew her sword, I smiled, "Right!" I said as I readied myself. "HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!" Ruby yelled as she shot herself over us and landed in her combat stance, Grey sighed, "Great more pests for me to deal with." He said in annoyance, "HEY I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO CALL RUBY A PEST!" Weiss shouted from behind us, "Shut it." He said angrily, "I'll just have to kill you all quickly so that way I can fight a real opponent." He said calmly as he held out his right arm, "Abaddon come to me." He said and a shell of thick black ice appeared. As it shattered a woman stood where the center would have been, "Yes what do you need... master?" She asked seductively.