The Next New Addition

(y/n) POV

Melody and I were going out for lunch when she stopped walking, "Mels whats wrong?" I asked, "D...Daddy make them stop." Mels said with tears in her eyes, I walked over and looked down the alleyway she stopped in front of and saw some punks kicking a poor puppy. "Ok Mels stay right here I'll handle this." I said, "she nodded. 

"Ok that's enough!" I said, "Oh ya, what are you gonna make us stop old man?" One of the punks said, "O...Old man! I AM NINETEEN!" I yelled, "Oh so scary. I feel threatened don't you guys?" He said, "Oh you wanna see scary do you well I'm more than happy to oblige." I said as I summoned my zanpakuto, "Bankai, Ohto no Warri Shiryu." I said calmly as  I walked towards them, "Well boys you gonna stop or are you gonna make me send ya to a hospital?" I said, "Fine we'll go... but not before we kill this mutt!" He said as he tried to stab the puppy. I flash stepped behind him and grabbed his wrist, "The hell do you think you're doing?" I asked as my eyes turned yellow. I twisted his wrist and made him drop his knife, "W...What the hell are you?!" He asked in fear, "I'm the Reaper now get out of my sight before I send you all to hell!" I said as I returned to normal and threw him to the ground. As the boys ran away in terror Melody ran to the puppy's aid. "Daddy she's hurt!" Mels said, I sighed, "This was not meant for this, but oh well." I said as I crouched down and began to heal the puppy with kido. "She's ok!" She said happily as she began to cry, "Can we keep her? Please please please Daddy PLEASE?!" She pleaded, "I don't see why not, let's go home." I said.

"Eve we're home!" I said, "MOMMY LOOK!" Mels said happily as she ran into the house with the new puppy.

"Oh my! Melody where did you get this adorable little pup from?" Eve asked, "Daddy saved her from a bunch of mean boys who were hurting her

"Oh my! Melody where did you get this adorable little pup from?" Eve asked, "Daddy saved her from a bunch of mean boys who were hurting her." Mels said, "I said she could keep her sine she didn't have any tags or a collar when we found her." I said, "Well she's gonna need a name." Eve said, "How about...Shadow!" Mels said, "You sure you wanna name her that Mels?" I asked, "Yep!" She said happily.

Eve POV

"Well we've got a new puppy now... next thing you know (y/n) and I will be getting married." I said, "Welp we better get started planning the wedding and looking for your dress." Mom said, "Oh shut up Mom, I was joking!" I said, "Besides there's something he has to take care of before we can even think about marriage." I said, "And what would that be?" She asked, "He has to kill Aizen." I said, "Honey you cant be serious!" She said, "Mom believe it or not he's even stronger than (y/n)." I said, "He's killed people just for fun, he needs to die." I said.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake (Blair Blake)

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Astaroth

Pandora

Raven Branwen

Angel Corona

Terra Belladonna