Sins of the Father

(y/n) POV

"He's finally waking up! Quick someone go get Rangiku!" Someone said, "w..where am I? Who are you?" I asked, "Hello I am Retsu Unohana, and you are currently in the squad four barracks. You've been here for almost two days now." she said, "wheres my mommy?" I asked as I tried to sit up.

Glynda, Cinder, and Rangiku POV

"AH CHOO" All three sneezed at the same time, "someone must be talking about me." they said in unison.

(y/n) POV

"Don't worry your mother should be here soon." Retsu said, suddenly the door burst open, "WHERE'S THE KID?!" A man with red hair yelled, "Mr. Abarai its impolite to yell while in a hospital you know." Retsu said, something made me feel uneasy and for a brief moment her appearance changed.

" Retsu said, something made me feel uneasy and for a brief moment her appearance changed

I was speechless, I was terrified. "We don't have time for this Unohana! You know who mentioned him by name. I've been ordered by head captain Yamamoto to bring the kid to him for questioning." he said, "a...and if I refuse?" I asked, "you don't get to refuse kid." he said menacingly, "RENJI! Stop it your scaring him!" A woman said as she punched Renji in the back of the head, "hi my name is Rukia Kuchiki, do you think you can come with me to go see the head captain?" she asked and just like before her appearance changed for a brief moment, "C...Cinder?" I asked softly, "I'm sorry did you say something?" she asked, I shook my head "I'll go with you, but only if my mommy is there too and if I can fight that jerk Toshiro again." I said, Rukia laughed a bit "like father like son." She said as she ruffled my hair, "let's get going I'm sure you mom is worried about you." she said as she helped me out of bed, "Miss Rukia, um earlier you mentioned my father d..do you know who he is?" I asked, she sighed "yes I do, your father is the traitor Ichigo Kurosaki." She said with a saddened expression.

Flashback 14 years ago 3rd person POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE?!" Ichigo yelled, "I mean we were out on a walk when we were attacked by several hollows. (y/n) got scared and used the bakudo he created to try to calm himself down, but it ran out of control and devoured him!" Rangiku said as tears filled her eyes, "Ichigo I know how you feel, but if you do this you'll be branded a traitor and hunted down and killed!" she said, "Rangiku let me go. If anyone knows what really happened to our son its Aizen." he said as he he walked out.

Ichigo went to Aizen's prison to discover what truly happened to his son. In doing so he freed Aizen and was labeled a traitor for his actions. He was hunted down, but was never caught, he never learned what happened to his son, and all of his friends were taken into custody and forced to reside in the Soul Society.

End flashback (y/n) POV

"So my father is a traitor, I'm guessing you guys think I'm going to become a traitor like him don't you?" I said, "I don't, but there are some that do feel that way." Rukia said as we walked out of the room.