Reaper

(y/n) POV

I was getting bored sitting around the hideout all day, so Cinder had Mercury and Emerald take me out to go shopping and to go to the park. But as a precaution she made me wear a shock collar just in case White took over again, she said it would draw too much attention and that we needed to remain a secret so I went along with it. We went to a toy store to get me some toys since I wouldn't be allowed to go outside very often. After we left Emerald made Mercury carry the bags, we went to six more stores before we went to the park.

The park was a decent size, it had a jungle gym, a large sand box, a swing set, and a large open area with benches and pick nick tables in it, "ok (y/n) Mercury and I are gonna get some food from that vendor over there. You can go play, but stay where we can see you alright." Emerald said, I nodded and ran over to the sandbox.

Blake POV

It's been almost two weeks since (y/n) and Sky were kidnapped, and I finally felt comfortable taking Sky to her favorite park. although I did feel a bit more comfortable taking Sky to the park I still had my entire team join us just in case. She loved playing in the sandbox, she would sit and dig for hours until we had to leave.

When we arrived at the park Sky ran off to the sandbox laughing with joy. "Whoa! This park is awesome!" Ruby said in amazement,  I laughed, "yeah it's pretty nice and to think Chris and I just stumbled upon it while I was pregnant with Sky." I said, "so how did you even find this park? I mean it's a bit of a walk from Beacon." Weiss said, "well Chris and I were at his house and were going to get stuff for the baby and kinda got lost and found this park." I said "well I'm glad you brought us with you!" Yang said, "wait where did Ruby go?" Yang asked, then we saw Ruby running around the open area of the park. We walked over to the sandbox and sat down on a nearby bench. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little boy that looked very familiar, 'no that couldn't possibly be (y/n), I mean Glynda has been searching all over Vale for him ever since that night' I thought "mama look who I found!" Shy said as ran over to me with a boy. 'Wait a minute that looks like....', "(Y/N)! IS THAT YOU?!" I said in surprise.

(y/n) POV

I was digging a hole when someone threw a bunch of sand at me. When I turned around to see who did it I saw Sky and soon enough she was taking me over to Blake and her team.

"H...hi Miss Belladonna." I said nervously looking down towards the ground, I thought that she was going to be mad or upset with me for what I had done, but to my surprise she hugged me. "(y/n) I'm so glad that we found you! Your mother has been looking everywhere for you." Blake said as she pulled away from the hug a bit, I looked up at her, our eyes locked and then she noticed the collar I was wearing. "(y/n) why are you wearing a collar?" she asked, "that's horrible! He's a kid not some animal he deserves better than that!" a blonde woman said angrily, "yeah who would do something like that to a kid?" Ruby said, "I don't see any reason why anyone would do this to a child!" a girl with white hair said, "well whoever did this didn't want him to get it off easily. It's electronically locked." Blake said as she stood back up. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" someone yelled from behind me, I turned around and I saw Mercury walking towards us in his disguise. "So your the one who did this to him!" the blonde woman said as her eyes turned red with rage, "got a problem with that blonde?" he said smugly, the woman punched him in the face sending him flying. "YANG!" the other yelled, "what you saw what he did to (y/n) the creep deserved it!" Yang protested, "HEY BLONDE! That was a cheep shot." Mercury said, "whats going on here?!" Emerald said, I began to get nervous, I knew Emerald had the remote to activate the shock collar if White took over, but if this escalates any further than White will make an appearance. I sighed and raised my left hand and concentrated, for the past week White and the woman have been training me to use my soul reaper powers, but despite all my efforts I could only summon my zanpakuto and one kidō spell what ever kidō was, "oh well might as well give it a shot." I said as Mercury, Emerald, and Yang approached one another to fight. "O lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hado 33 Sōkatsui" I yelled and a bright blue flame like blast of energy fired from the palm of my hand. The blast hit right between the three of them and it's explosion caused them to retreat back a bit. "I did it..." I said as I passed out because of the amount of spirit energy.