Welcome to the Family

(y/n) POV

"IT HURTS, IT HURTS, IT HURTS!!!" Eve yelled, "Ok let's get you to the hospital." I said as I picked her up and flash stepped to the hospital.

"Ok Eve almost there, just on more push." The doctor said. Eve gave one final push, and then there was an uncomfortable silence, "WAAAAA!" The baby cried, "It's a girl!" The doctor said as she handed Eve our daughter. "She's finally here... and we have no idea what to name you." I said.

"Where's my grand baby!" Mom asked, "Eve's feeding her right now." I said as I took a drink of coffee. "I'm so happy for you two!" Vanessa said as she hugged me thanks, but isn't it a bit weird that your daughter had a kid and is dating your stepson?" I asked, "Sweetie, the two of you have been practically married since you were ten. Why should things be weird for us now?" She asked, "You should get some sleep." Mama said, "I couldn't even if I wanted to." I said, "Why is that kitten?" She asked, "I just have a feeling something bad is gonna happen." I said, "WE'RE ENGAGE!" Rose and Aaron announced, "Like that." I said.

Kali POV

"Hello~" I sang as I entered Eve's room, "Hi Kali, come meet your granddaughter." Eve said. I walked over to her and saw the adorable little baby, "What's her name?" I asked as I rubbed her tiny cat ears gently, "No clue yet, we wanted to choose as a team." She said, "I see, but you have to have a name you like." I said, she shook her head, "No not a single one, I read eighty books of baby names cover to cover and I couldn't choose." She said, "Well I'll let you and your team decide. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me alright sweetheart." I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

(y/n) POV

"Amber." Juliet said, "No pick Aurora!" April demanded, "Oh that just sounds pretentious!" Juliet said, "Terra." Blair said, "What?" I asked, "Why not name her Terra, it's a nice name, doesn't sound stuck up or pretentious, and it's not even close to the name of Eve's stepsister." She said, "Terra Rose Belladonna, I like the way that sounds. Hello Terra." Eve said as she tickled Terra who laughed adorably. "Thank you Blair." I said, "No need to thank me, I'd do anything for that kid." Blair said as she walked away. "Juliet would you like to hold her? Eve asked, Juliet nodded and took the baby. "You get some rest honey, we'll handle the baby." I said.

"She's so precious." Juliet said, "She'll be coming home tomorrow afternoon." I said calmly, "It's hard to believe that you're a father now!" Jaune said, "Normally I'd make a joke about how I'm surprised Pyrrha hasn't left you yet, but I'm a father now so I won't." I said as I took my daughter from Juliet.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake (Blair Blake)

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Astaroth

Pandora

Robbin Clover (Railgun)

Raven Branwen

Angel Corona

Terra Belladonna