My lie to April

(y/n) POV

"Hey Uncle (y/n), can I talk to you for a sec?" Sky asked as she walked up to me, "Sure lets go to Blake's classroom it should be empty so we can talk in private." I said as I walked over to Blake's classroom.

"Uncle (y/n) I'm so sorry." Sky said as she sat down next to me, "What are you talking about Sky?" I asked, "I used your friends techniques against you in the tournament. I'm so sorry if I reminded you of what happened to them." She said, 'Oh yeah in this world everyone except Eve and I think their dead.' I thought, "No, no it's fine. I'm actually happy they taught those moves to you. In a way it's like your caring on their legacy." I said, she hugged me tightly, "I love you Uncle (y/n)." She said softly and walked out of the room. "So you ever gonna tell anyone the truth about team soul?" Eve asked as she closed the door behind her, "Probably not, I mean what would I say? Hey remember team soul? Yeah well they aren't dead their just in another dimension oh and by the way I'm pretty much a god and created this world." I said, "I see your point, but why do you still go visit their graves every year?" She asked, "To keep up appearances after all they were my friends." I said, "I see, and while we're on the topic what happened to that Nel person you told me about?" She asked, "I honestly have no idea, last time I heard anything about her was when Rukia left me that weird note. I never could read it." I said, "Why did she wright it in a code or something?" She asked, "Yeah, but it was also written in Japanese which I cant read, wright, speak, or understand." I said as I stood up, "Oh, well can you do me a favor?" She asked, "Sure what do you need?" I asked, "Do you think you can look for April for me? She ran off somewhere and no ones seen her since." She said, "Ok I'll do it, but you owe me." I said, "Do I at least get the girlfriend discount?" She asked, "You know it." I said as I walked out into the hallway.

After looking for about half an hour I found April sitting alone in the court yard. "April you ok?" I asked as I walked over to her, "Y...yeah I...I just um..." She stuttered, "Let me guess your shy around other people?" I asked, she nodded, "Well then why not tell me whats on your mind, I promise I wont tell anyone." I said, she sighed, "It's my mother, I'm worried that I'll never be strong enough to save her from my father." She said, "Why not get someone to help?" I asked, "Well that's actually part of the reason why I'm in Vale in the first place, I'm looking for my godmother Cinder Fall. From what I've heard she could help me." She said, "Wait you want Cinder? Well I cant say where she is or she'll probably kill me, but if you want I can help you." I said, "Thanks, but your no match for my dad, he was a mercenary for years." She said, "Wait your dad wouldn't happen to be Mercury Black would he?" I asked excitedly, "Y...yeah, how do you know my father?" She asked, "I'll explain later! Let's go!" I said as I dragged her to the apartment, "W...what's going on?!" She asked well were getting our gear and my bike, I need you to be my navigator." I said calmly.

"I...I'm ready." April said as she came out in her combat gear, which was a ninja outfit made of black kevlar, she had several ninja throwing knives on her belt, a katana, a few other weapons I couldn't even try to describe on her belt as well, and a large sword on her back.

" April said as she came out in her combat gear, which was a ninja outfit made of black kevlar, she had several ninja throwing knives on her belt, a katana, a few other weapons I couldn't even try to describe on her belt as well, and a large sword...