Demons

(y/n) POV

"Come on (y/n) you can't just ignore me for ever! I'm a part of you!", "STOP SAYING THAT! YOUR NOT A PART OF ME YOUR JUST SOME SORT OF DEMON OR SOMETHING!" I yelled, we were in a strange place there were enormous buildings that never ended, "besides if you were a part of me I would think you would have a name." I said, he began to laugh, "is that what your hung up on My name?!" he said laughing, "you can call me White, but if you have to you can call me a demon if that makes you feel better." White said, "fine then 'White' what are you?" I asked, "you don't have any of my kind here in your world I'm the only one the closest thing you can get to me are those pathetic grimm your people fight, I'm what you'd call a hollow. Were very similar you and I neither one of us belong here!" he said, "what do you mean I don't belong here", "I mean you don't have aura or a semblance, what your people would call your 'aura' is actually your spirit energy and your 'semblance' abilities that all soul reapers can use. You were born in the wrong world my friend and as for me well I think I'll keep that to myself for now." he said as he walked over to me and thrust his hand into my chest and pulled out a sword. "This is Shiryu or Dark Dragons Fang whichever you prefer. It's your zanpakuto. I know it doesn't look like much, but its alive and waiting for you." he said but when he said the swords name it became distant and distorted beyond recognition. I took hold of the sword and a woman appeared in front of me. She wore a black dress that looked like it was made from scales, her eyes were a bright blue, and her hair was jet black. "So you finally drew me master." she said, despite her appearance and ominous red eyes her voice was soft, warm, and comforting she reminded me of mom, I dropped the sword and ran and hugged her. To my surprise she didn't resist, "master whats wrong? I understand that your still a child and have a lot to learn, but I don't understand why you are sad." she said, "I... I'm sorry you just remind me a lot of my mom." I said as I looked up at her and saw her looking down at me with a warm smile.

Cinder POV

"Ash your finally home." I said as I sat by his bed. I sat next to him for almost three days and when I wasn't with him than Mercury or Emerald were. I was about to call it a night and go to sleep when Ash began to open his eyes. "W...w..where am I?" he asked, "Ash sweetheart are you alright?!" I asked, "who's Ash? Who are you and where am I?!" he asked fear eminent in his voice, "that's right  you were just a baby when I named you and I didn't raise you long enough for you to learn your name. And then I was forced to abandon you less than a year after I adopted you. As for who I am, my name is Cinder Fall and I adopted you when you were just a little over a month old." I said, "wait Fall, you wouldn't happen to be related to Chris Fall would you?!" he asked, "yes I am he's my son." I said, "it's late so how about you get some rest and in the morning I'll answer as many of your questions as I can ok sweetie." I said, "ok but could you not call me Ash my name is (y/n)." he said, I nodded "ok sweetie I won't call you Ash anymore and from now on I'll call you (y/n). Goodnight sweetheart." I said as I gave him a kiss on the forehead and got up to leave, but as I turned and started to leave he grabbed my sleeve, "please don't leave me alone I...I'm scared." he said, I smiled and picked him up "ok sweetie you can sleep with me in my room for tonight." I said as I carried him to my room.

It was about three in the morning when I woke up to find (y/n) standing in the corner looking at something. "(y...y/n) sweetheart whats the matter?" I asked as I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Sweetheart?" I said he turned his head and his pupils glowing yellow and a strange mask began to form over his face, there was a bright flash of light and in his left hand. "I remember you. Your the one who saved (y/n) from his bastard farther, and as much as I'm grateful for that I can't let you live! You see your in my way and you see we can't have that now can we." he said as he unsheathed his sword and rushed at me. I created two fire swords and as his sword descended I blocked his blade with my swords. He jumped backwards and readied himself for his next attack, I created a glass bow and fired three arrows at him that morphed just before they hit him and pinned him to the wall. "LET ME DOWN FROM HERE!" he yelled, suddenly Mercury, Emerald, Neo, and Roman burst into my room, "Cinder is everything alright?!" Emerald yelled I raised a hand telling them to stay where they were. "Why am I in your way?" I asked, he began to laugh "your going to kill him! If your allowed to live then poor (y/n) will never get strong enough to survive this world, and he wont be strong enough to fulfill the plans I have for him!" he said and then the mask began to disappear and his eyes returned to normal. "W...what happened?" he asked as he dropped the sword, "oh sweetheart it's nothing you need to trouble yourself with." I said as I got him down from the wall.