E.N.D.

Four days ago E.N.D POV

"I've finally made it." I said as I placed my hand on the door of Glynda Goodwitch's house, the door instantly disintegrated, "I AM E.N.D. I'M HERE FOR THE BOY!" I shouted, "h...hello? Anyone home?" I asked, "looks like I'm going to wait here then." I said as I walked into the living room. "Hm what's this?" I said pas I picked up a book that was hidden in the couch, "Ninjas of Love? Well I do like ninjas." I said as I sat down and began to read the book.

Four days later (y/n) POV

"By (y/n) I'll meet you at Glynda's place with the thing I have to give you." Cinder said, I nodded and got back in the car.

Wen we got home I saw a pile of ash where the front door used to be, "m...mommy." I said, "Vanessa stay here with the kids, I'll go check this out." Mommy said, "I'm coming with you!" Mama said as she drew her gun. "THIS IS FILTH! FILTH!" A man yelled from inside the house. We all ran inside and saw my gigai, soul candy dispenser, and gokon tekko lied out on the floor. 'H...how could anyone find this?!" I thought, I was careful to hide all of my soul reaper gear. "WHO'S HERE?!" I yelled, "oh your finally back go ahead and put on you gigai kid, I've been patiently waiting for you for four days I think I can wait a bit longer." He said, "you didn't answer my question, who are you?!" I yelled, "isn't that obvious boy?" He said as he stood up and walked into view, "I'm E.N.D., I've come to collect you for my client. And she's someone I don't necessarily want to piss off, so I'll say it again put on your gigai or I'll kill you." He said, suddenly mama shot him, "I'M NOT LETTING YOU TAKE MY BABY!" Mama yelled as she unloaded every bullet in her gun into him, one bullet hit him right between the eyes, but he didn't fall. "Is this what I get for giving you another child Kali?" He said as he looked back to us, I watched as the bullets fell from his body and the wounds they left head instantly, suddenly he was gone and reappeared behind mama. "DON'T TOUCH  MY MAMA!" I yelled as I punched at him, and just before my fist could reach him my gauntlets manifested on my arms ripping my sleeves to shreds. "BARA!" I yelled and a red blast of energy shot him out of the house destroying part of the wall as he flew out into the street. I picked up the gokon tekko and changed into a soul reaper and then entered my gigai. I called Rangiku and only said two words, "help me", I knew she would come no mater what I said. All I had to do was survive and protect everyone until they showed up.

"HAHAHAHA! IMPRESSIVE BUT DO YOU THINK YOUR STRONG ENOUGH TO EXORCISE THIS DEMON?!" E.N.D. yelled, "no I'm not, I'm nowhere near strong enough to beat you, but your not strong enough to beat me either!" I said, I rushed at him and gathered energy into my fists, I didn't fire the energy as I punched since there were too many people near by. "Is that all you've got?  How... disappointing, allow me to show you true power boy." He said as he drew his sword, "bankai." He said, suddenly he was surrounded in black energy, "Ohto no Warri Shiryu." He said calmly.

"Or Dark Dragons Demonic claw, whichever you prefer

"Or Dark Dragons Demonic claw, whichever you prefer." He said as a black cloak formed on him. "H...how?!" I asked, "BANKI!" Ichigo and Toshiro yelled, "Tensa Zangetsu! Daiguren Hyōrinmaru" They yelled as they attacked. "Pitiful, you cant face me without getting more victims involved." He said, suddenly there was a huge spray of blood and Ichigo and Toshiro both fell to the ground, "Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!" Rukia shouted as a giant icy blast shot from the tip of her blade. "(Y/N) RUN! WE'LL HOLD HIM OFF!" Rukia shouted, "NO! I won't run! Not when he'll kill my family if I do!" I yelled, "whats your plan then boy?" He asked as the ice shattered around him. I laughed a bit, "I don't have one, but that bankai thing looks cool I think I'll try it!" I said as my dragon sword formed in my hand. "BANKAI!" I yelled, "(Y/N) NO DON'T DO IT!" Rangiku and Rukia shouted, but it was too late. "Ohto no Warri Shiryu." I said, "HOW?! HOW COULD YOU ACHIEVE BANKAI SO EASILY?!" He yelled, "simple I'm a kid if I see someone do something cool I'm gonna copy them." I said, I flash stepped behind him and stabbed him through the heart, "rend." I said and red and black energy ripped him apart, I began walked back towards the house. "VERY NICE, BUT I WONT DIE THAT EASILY!" He yelled as his body reformed. "W...w..what are you?!" I asked in terror, he began to laugh, "I'm you, I'm everything you discarded when you came to this world originally made manifest. In other words I'm everything your not!" He said angrily. He rushed at me, but before [he could strike Rangiku flash stepped over to me and took the hit for me, "foolish woman! Why would you throw your life away like that?" He said, "RANGIKU!" Rukia yelled as she fell to her knees in despair, "I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled tears streaming down my face, "Rukia don't stop what's about to happen. I don't want to kill anyone I don't have to." I said as I entered my Vasto Lorde form. I rushed at him and grabbed him by his face. As I flew into the air, still actively crushing E.N.D.'s scull, I let out a loud demonic cry. "Enough!" He said as he cut half of my mask off causing the majority of it to crack and disappear. I stabbed him through his heart and as I did I felt a sharp shooting pain in mine. "So it's mutually ensured destruction then. Or maybe not." He said as we both removed our blades from each other. We both plummeted towards the ground. Luckily for me mommy caught me with her semblance before I could hit the ground.

Glynda POV

"(Y/N) COME ON SWEETHEART PLEASE STAY WITH US!" I shouted, I was alone, Vanessa was busy healing the injured members of team soul and there was no one else who had a healing semblance near by. Kali ran over to us and we both tried to keep our son with us in this world, but we soon began to cry as we watched the last bit of life fade from his eyes. We both began to sob, suddenly a large black flame erupted from (y/n)'s heart. He coughed up some blood and with our help his breathing steadied. His sword disappeared but I didn't care about that, all I cared about was making sure my baby was alright.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet