The CATastrophe

(y/n) POV

"WE'RE HOME!~" Eve sang as she entered the house, "Hey Eve, I'll see you in a few days." I said as I walked out the door, "And where are you going?" She asked, "Melody has something going on and she wants me to be there. So I'm going to support her is that ok?" I asked, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize, yes that's fine. Oh why don't you bring her back with you so she can meet Terra." She said, "I'll talk to Skyler about it." I said as I got on my bike and drove off.

Eve POV

"There's Mama's little princess!" I said as I picked up Terra, "So how did he do?" I asked, "Surprisingly well considering what happened." Blake said, "Wait what happened?" I asked, "Well I don't know all the details, but someone was murdered at Las Noches and (y/n) was out till four in the morning looking for the killer." She said, "That's horrible!" I said, "He told me he did it because he didn't want Terra to have to live in a world with someone like him in it." She said, "That's so sweet." I said, "Hear that, Daddy did all that just for you." I said as I tickled Terra, and as she giggled a powerful electric shock surged through my body. "What the?" I said in shock, "Oh well um that happened to me and Yang too." She said, "SO THAT'S WHY HE STARTED CALLING HE BUG ZAPPER!" I said angrily, "Oh when he gets back he's in SO MUCH trouble!" I said.

(y/n) POV

I was on my way to the spot Salem told me to go to when I visit so I didn't have to drive for a week straight. I decided to give Mels a call and let her know I'm coming. 'Hello.' Melody said, "Hey Mels, how are you doing?" I asked, 'I'm doing great Daddy! When can I come visit you and Eve?' She asked, "Well maybe next week IF your a good girl." I said, 'Hmmm.' She growled in annoyance, 'It's not fair Mommy gets to go to Vale and I don't!' She said, "Awww sounds like someone misses their dad." I said as I boarded the bullhead, "What if I told you I was on my way just to see you right now." I said, 'REALLY?!' She asked excitedly, "Yep, I'll see you in a few hours." I said, 'Ok Daddy bye!' She said, "Bye Mels." I said as I hung up.

"I am here!" I announced, "DADDY!!!" Melody shouted as she jumped on me, "Hi." She said, "Hey Mels." I said as I picked her up, "Daddy you don't look so good, are you feeling alright?" She asked, "I'm fine Mels, but thank you for being concerned about me." I said.

"What were you doing in Vale?" I asked, "Is it so wrong for me to want to visit the man I love?" Salem asked, "It is when you kill someone for no reason!" I said, "There's just no pleasing you is there." She said, I sighed, "Look I'm supposed to ask if you're cool with me taking Melody back with me." I said, "I don't see why not." She said, "Great well I'll go tell her and then we'll go." I said, "Darling I want to make one thing clear before you go." She said, "And what might that be?" I asked, "You can't remain neutral forever dear. Sooner or later you will have to choose a side." She said, "You really think I wanna get dragged into your sibling rivalry? I'll choose my side when it comes to that, but for now I'm neutral." I said as I walked away.

"WE'RE HERE!" Melody announced happily as she ran into the house, "And hows my big girl doing?" Eve asked as she picked up Melody "I'm great, I missed you so much Eve!" Melody said as she hugged Eve, "And I missed you too Mels." Eve said, "Melody dear we have a surprise for you." She said, "Really?!" Melody asked happily, "That's right, but you're going to have to be very quite." Eve said, Melody nodded happily.

Eve POV

"Melody meet your little sister Terra." I said softly as I held her up so she could see Terra sleeping in her crib. "I don't like this surprise." Melody said sadly, "Why not sweetheart? You're a big sister now isn't that nice?" I asked, "No!" She said as she wrangled herself out of my arms and ran to her room.

I followed her down to her room. I was about to knock on the door when I heard faint crying from inside. "Melody honey please open up." I said, Melody unlocked the door for me, "Melody sweetheart what's the matter?" I asked as I sat down next to her on the bed, she didn't answer, "I thought you would be happy to meet your baby sister." I said calmly as I petted her hair, suddenly she hugged me and began to cry into my chest, "It's alright sweetheart." I said as I comforted her, "Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked softly, "N...Now t...that Terra is a...ar....ound, D...Daddy w...won't love me anymore!" Melody cried, "Oh sweetheart what made you think that? Sure (y/n) and I will have to spend a lot of time with the baby, but that doesn't mean that we love you any less." I said, "How about we go back upstairs and get you something to eat." I said as I wiped away her tears, "Ok Mommy." She said.

(y/n) POV

"What was that all about?" I asked as I held Terra, "Oh just a little misunderstanding, but I think we got it and worked out." Eve said as she got Mels something to eat.

As Melody started eating Eve walked over to me and put her head on my shoulder as we watched Melody eat. "She called me mommy." Eve said softly, "What really?!" I asked, "Yep, I think she's finally realizing that I really do love her and want her to have a good life." She said, "Well I'm glad you two have such a great relationship now." I said, suddenly Terra began to cry, "Here I'll take her, she's probably hungry." She said as she took the baby and went up to our room.

"Daddy." Melody said, "Yeah Mels what's up?" I asked, "I...I don't wanna go back!" She said as she ran over to me and hugged me, "Melody what brought this up?" I asked, "Please don't make me go back Daddy!" She pleaded, "Melody what's this about?" I asked as I bent down to her height, "When I'm with you or Eve and the others you all treat me like any other kid my age, but when I'm with her, she treats me like a weapon. I don't like it, I want to have a normal life with a normal family!" She said, "Mels, I...I'll see what I can do." I said.

"And that's my situation. I wanna help her, but I just don't know how." I said, "As much as I'd love to help, I doubt she would let me." Pandora said softly, "What about me?" A woman said from behind us, "Cinder, how much did you hear?!" I asked, "Enough, look I served Salem just like her at one point so she might let me help her." Cinder said, "Alright do what you must, but I have nothing to do with this, I was never here, and this conversation never happened." I said as I walked away.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake (Blair Blake)

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Astaroth

Pandora

Raven Branwen

Angel Corona

Terra Belladonna