The Incident

(y/n) POV

I had just arrived at Las Noches and saw the police outside the entrance.

"(y/n) Fall Goodwitch Belladonna, I'm the owner. What's going on here?" I asked one of the officers, "You're the owner so you should know." She said, "Look I just had a kid and I don't actually come here all that often." I said, "Congrats, and there was a murder. Witnesses say the purp came in took a few pot shots and then slit the victims throat." She said, "Ok well I'll find this guy and bring him in." I said, "Definitely not." She said, "I'm a pro huntsman and my mother is your boss. I can do what I want." I said.

After examining the crime scene I watched the security footage. I realized that I wasn't going to be home for a lot longer than I thought.

I decided to call Blake and ask her to watch Terra. 'H...Hello?' Blake asked, "Hey sis, um it looks like I'm gonna be out for a lot longer than I thought. Do you think you could watch Terra overnight?" I asked, 'Yeah Eve called and asked me to help you with her until she gets back.' She said, "Oh, cool." I said, 'Also are you aware that Terra has her semblance already?!' She asked, "Oh that, that's not her semblance, Mom says it's normal for babies to show signs of what their semblance will likely be. For Terra it's electricity, so far she can only crate small static shocks and generate an EM field around herself. I call her Daddy's little bug zapper. Honestly unless your a bug she's harmless." I said, 'Small static shocks don't cause peoples hair to poof up!' She said, "Oh...Oh wow... That's my girl she's strong just like me!" I said happily, but Blake hung up on me.

After a few hours of hunting down this guy I finally tracked him down to an alley.

"Ok scum bag your under arrest." I said, "(y/n)?" A woman said from behind me, "Wait Sa... Skyler?!" I said in shock, suddenly the purp was devoured by a grimm that emerged from a shadow and then returned to where it came from. "YOU!" Another woman yelled from the entrance of the alley, "P...Pandora?!" I said in shock. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOWING YOUR FACE HERE!" She shouted as she approached us, "So this is where you've been hiding all this time." Salem said, "I'm going to make you pay for what you did to Summer, Winter, Angelica, and Pandorica!" Pandora yelled, "Who?" Salem asked, "Y...You... How could you possibly forget your own children?!" Pandora yelled, before anything could happen I got between them, "Ok that's enough you two! Salem go home, I'll come visit in a few days. And Pandora, you and I are gonna have a little chat." I said, "As you wish darling." Salem said and then walked away. "Let's go." I said.

"So Pandora, what have I missed?" I asked, "Excuse me?" Pandora asked, "At school, you're still a teacher right?" I asked, "Yes I am. Well I guess I should start with Robbin Clover." She said, "What about Railgun?" I asked, "She's dead." She asked, "What! No, she was fun!" I complained, "I wish I could say she died a noble death in battle fighting off the forces of darkness, but the truth is she fell down some stairs." She said, "She died by falling down a flight of stairs." I said, "No she died when she slipped on a banana peel and hit her head." She said, "Your kidding me right, I mean no one can seriously die like a freaken cartoon character!" I said, "I wish I was." She said, "Ok well then on a less irritating note, you love kids right." I said, "Yes, why?" She asked, "Let's go." I said.

We arrived at my house I decided to mess with Pandora a bit by making her think I kidnapped Terra. "Ok wait here I'll be right back." I said.

About ten minutes later I came back with Terra, "Ok let's go like now, oh and hold this." I said as I handed her Terra, "(Y/N) DID YOU JUST KIDNAP THIS POOR BABY?!" Pandora said in shock, Terra began to wake up, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" Terra cried, and as she did she sent a powerful electric shock through Pandora. "Oh my Oum! Pandora are you ok?!" I asked, "I'm alright." She said, "I didn't think she'd wake up and do something like that." I said, "What are you talking about?" She asked, "That's my daughter Terra." I said.

We sat in the living room and talked for a bit. "How old is she?" Pandora asked, "Two months, Eve would be here, but the others dragged her to a week long vacation." I said, "Well she's absolutely adorable." She said as she tickled Terra, Terra just giggled.

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake (Blair Blake)

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame

Coco Adel

Hope Adel

Tory Adel

Astaroth

Pandora

Raven Branwen

Angel Corona

Terra Belladonna