The Princess and the Cat

(y/n) POV

"A...Akame what's this about marriage?" I asked, "I was just about to ask the same thing dear!" Eve said angrily, I knew she was pissed since she was literally on fire, "E...Eve sweetheart please calm down!" I said, "NO! I WANT AN EXPLANATION NOW!" Eve yelled, Sky was behind her roasting marshmallows with Blake using Eve as their heat source, "It's simple I want him so he's mine." Akame said as she ate her steak, suddenly Eve burnt her steak to ash, "I'll kill you!" Akame said as she drew her sword. Some how it became night time despite it being two thirty in the afternoon!

 Some how it became night time despite it being two thirty in the afternoon!

"Die." Akame said as she slashed downward at Eve, "Nope, your not killing my girlfriend." I said as I grabbed her collar and pulled her back, "I must avenge my food!" Akame said as she swung her sword at Eve, "I'll buy you another one just settle down BOTH OF YOU!" I said, Akame put her sword away and sat down calmly, and the time returned to normal. "Eve I'll get to the bottom of this and explain it to you later." I said, "Fine, but if I find out that ANYTHING happened between the two of you, you will be sorry." Eve said then walked away. "Well that wasn't threatening at all." I said sarcastically, "No, no it wasn't." She said, I sighed, "Ok Akame why is it you want to marry me?" I asked, "Cat babies." She said as she sipped her tea, "NOT HAPPENING!" I said, Akame loosened her tie and unbuttoned her shirt a bit, "I SAID NOT HAPPENING!" I said, "Fine then lets make a bet, if I can beat you in the tournament than you give me your cat babies." She said, "And if I beat you." I asked, "Cat babies." She said, "NO, if I than you let this go and settle for just being friends deal." I said, she nodded and ordered a new steak.

Akame POV

'Well that went well.' I thought as I walked wit (y/n) to the arena to begin the one on one fights.

(y/n) POV

After the long and boring preamble was finished, I found myself hoping that my first fight wouldn't be against Akame, but the reality was my opponent would be far worse than Akame. "And it looks like another first for the Vital Festival, our first one on one fight is a family fight between Sky Fall and her Uncle (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna!" Summer said over the intercom.

"Uncle (y/n) let's not hold back!" Sky said as she twirled her key, "Alright, I wouldn't be much of an uncle if I didn't respect you wish." I said as I drew my Phantoms and combined them into their scythe mode. "THREE! TWO! ONE! BEGIN!" Summer yelled over the intercom.

Sky ran at me and slashed causing a spike of ice to form where she slashed. I fired the top shotgun to my side to dodge her attack. I ran over to her and separated my weapons and slashed at he while firing my shotguns to increase my attack speed and power. I hooked my hand scythes on the pole of her axe and fired my shotguns throwing the axe out of the arena, "I'M NOT DONE YET!" Sky yelled as she created a large blade of ice.

 I hooked my hand scythes on the pole of her axe and fired my shotguns throwing the axe out of the arena, "I'M NOT DONE YET!" Sky yelled as she created a large blade of ice

She lunged at me and slashed at me. I evaded her attacks and retreated to toe other end of the arena. I put my Phantoms away and drew Nexus. I rushed at her and cut her blade in half. I jumped back and tossed Nexus over to her. "Let's keep it up Sky." I said as I drew the blade Salem gave me, "Fine, but I have a little trick I wanna try first!" She said as ice gauntlets formed on her arms and legs, wings of ice formed and floated behind her. "I see." I said as she rushed at me, "OVERDRIVE!" I yelled, my faunus traits disappeared and my hair turned black. I blocked her attack, "Not bad Sky." I said as she jumped backwards, a tear formed on the right sleeve of her combat dress, her eyes turned red just like Chris's did when he got angry. We rushed at each other. "Damn you got me kiddo." I said as I turned to her revealing the fatal wound she had inflicted. "U...Uncle (y/n) I'm so sorry!" She said as she fell to her knees, "Sky I'll be ok now get up." I said, she nodded and stood up, "I...I give o-" She began to say, but was cut off by me striking Nexus, "I WONT LET YOU JUST GIVE UP! THAT'S NOT THE BELLADONNA WAY GOT THAT!" I yelled, "DO YOU THINK BLAKE WOULD JUST ROLL OVER AND GIVE UP BECAUSE THINGS GOT HARD?! NO SHE WOULDN'T SHE WOULD FIGHT ON UNTIL SHE WON AND THAT'S WHAT WERE GOING TO DO!" I yelled, she nodded, "Time for my ultimate move then!" She yelled as she stabbed the ground four times, "Tsugi no mai, Hakuren!" She yelled and a wave of ice fired from the tip of Nexus encasing me in an icy prison. "I think it's over folks and the winner is Sky fa-" Summer began to say, "Accelerate." I said as the ice shattered around me. I rushed over to Sky's side and slashed at her. She created a thick wall of ice to block my attack. I cut through the ice and hit Nexus and drained her aura to zero. She was sent flying from the force of the impact, I rushed behind her and caught her before she could fly off the arena. "And the winner is (y/n) Goodwitch Belladonna!" Summer announced over the intercom.

"(Y/N)!" Blake yelled as I staggered down the hallway, she caught me as I collapsed, "(y/n) don't push yourself, let me help you." She said as she helped me up, "Mom what's going on?" Sky asked, "S...Sky go find your father I have to help your uncle right now." Blake said, "No I want to know why Uncle (y/n) is still alive! That attack should have been fatal so why is it he survived?!" Sky asked, I laughed weakly, "I'm just that hard to kill." I said with a painful smile. Sky walked away. Black flames formed on my wound and healed it. "Thanks Blake I...I don't want Sky to know about my curse just yet." I said calmly, she nodded calmly.

3rd person POV

As the tournament ended for the day, the people went home unaware of the rapidly approaching threat. The threat that could kill everyone in Vale lurked just outside Mountain Glen. 

VICTIM LIST

Glynda Goodwitch

Cinder Fall

Blake Belladonna

Pyrrha Nikos

Nora Valkyrie

Team RWBY

Every girl in Beacon

Emerald

Rangiku Matsumoto

Retsu Unohana

Rukia Kuchiki

Yoruichi Shihouin

Kali Belladonna

Vanessa Fullbuster

Eve Fullbuster

Salem

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Summer Rose

Juliet Summers

Amanda Summers

Scarlet Winters Fullbuster

Amber Winters Fullbuster

Ava Winters

Lucinda

Rose Scarlet

Erza Scarlet

Raven Blake

April Black

Neo Politan

Melody Morningstar

Akame