Remnants of the Soul

Rangiku POV

"(y/n) I want you to return to the seireitei with me." I said, "I don't get it how was it that I could create my own kidō, but create an entire world with it?!" He said, "well it started out as a way to practice kidō and build up your skills, but eventually you created your own. It was meant to bring the stories you came up with life for lack of a better word, it allowed you to create a pocket universe and fill it with the characters in the story. You could view and manipulate events to change the outcome of the story as you saw fit." I said, "I get that, but I don't get why I'm here. If what you said is true then I couldn't write myself into the story." He said, "that's true, you couldn't put yourself into the story and you never wanted to, you said that if you were there than the story would begin to revolve around you and then the. Story would fall apart. But one day you and I went outside the walls of the seireitei for a walk and we were attacked by several hollows. You having never had seen a hollow before were overwhelmed by stress and tried to use your story kidō to distract yourself from your fear, in the end you lost control of the kidō and were absorbed into it. These grimm as you call them are the remains of the hollows you saw." I said calmly, "I.... I think I get it now, but I cant go back with you. I made a life here and there are things that I need to discover before I could ever think about leaving with you." He said, his words hurt a bit. "I.... I understand sweetheart, but I don't want to loose you again." I said as I hugged him. Suddenly I heard running coming towards us "(y/n) get behind me and stay there!" I said as I pushed him behind me.

Blake POV

(y/n) was taking a long time to use the restroom and when I went to check on him I discovered that he was gone. Luckily Lucinda saw him run into the woods.

"When I find him he's in big trouble!" I said as I ran through the woods.

I jumped through some trees and found (y/n) with some women who was holding a long black sword with a dragon head for a guard. "(Y/N) GET BEHIND ME NOW!" I yelled as I drew my weapon. "WAIT! Please don't fight, Blake this is Shiryu. She's umm, part of my semblance. She defends me from opponents." He said, I glared at Shiryu and put my weapon away, "ok then, now tell me why you're out here?!" I said angrily, "oh I saw a butterfly and thought you would like it but it flew deep into the woods and I kinda got lost out here. I'm sorry." He said, I sighed "sweetie you shouldn't run off like that. Well I'm going to call Chris and have him open a void to the dorm for us and have him meet us outside the woods so please don't run off again." I said as I called Chris on my scroll.

(y/n) POV

I felt bad for lying to Blake, but I couldn't let her find out about Rangiku or about my soul reaper powers.

Blake and I eventually left the woods and met up Chris. "Hey babe. Thanks again for doing this." Blake said as she gave Chris a kiss on the cheek, "master why is miss Blake kissing that man?" Shiryu asked, "oh I forgot that you weren't around to meet Chris. He's Blake's boyfriend they have a daughter named Sky." I said as we walked through the void.

"Hey Blake what took you guys so long? And who is she?" Yang asked as we exited the void, "this is Shiryu, she's a part of (y/n)'s semblance apparently." Blake said, "oh that makes sense." Ruby said, "and as for us taking so long, well..." Blake said, but I cut her off before she could finish, "I saw a butterfly and thought Blake would like it so I chased it into the woods and got lost." I said, "that's horrible!" Weiss said, "what that I got lost?" I asked, "No that sword does not match her dress at all!" Weiss said sternly, "WEISS!" the rest of team RWBY yelled, "that's not what matters here! What matters is (y/n) got lost in the GRIMM INFESTED woods!" Blake said, "well it matters to me." Weiss pouted, I laughed a bit and returned Shiryu to my spirit world.