The begining

I look out the window of the van. I look at the trees and the cars passing by. I look to my right to see the beautiful Irish lad next to me. Oh was he perfect. He's nice red lips that are the perfect shape. His light blue eyes that I could stare at for hours and hours on. That laugh that makes my legs go weak when I hear it. He is just perfect. Too perfect. He will never love me. Yes we do say "I love you" but in a friend way. Not the way that I want. I want to move closer to him. My skin touching his. The electricity that goes of when we touch. But I don't because, well because I'm to scared. I'm always too scared.

"Harry, were here." I lose my train of thought by that. It's always Liam that does this too me. Making be lose my thoughts. I get out of the van and start to walk to the door. The screams and yells from the fans blowing my eardrums. I feel someone grab my hand and I turn around to see that it is Niall. I can't help it but get shivers and smile from that.
"It's okay, I'm here." I yell through the fans. He says nothing but just nods and smiles back to me. We then walk to the door together. Hands in one.
Our security pushes the doors open and we get into the building. This was going to be an interesting concert. "That was crazy, we have never had that problem with the fans!" Louis yelled. "No w- we haven't." Is all I could at back. But I still mess that up because Niall was still holding my hand. He must have noticed too because he then quickly let go of it and I felt empty once more.
"Sorry about that. You know that I'm claustrophobic." He says with a small chuckle. "I know.I don't mind" I say back. I wanted to cry. Once again I was dead inside. I was dead because I knew that he would never love me. He was straight not gay. If he or any of the boys found out my secret they would think that I am  disgusting for loving my friend that way. I wouldn't be able to handle that. Them hating me. Especially Niall.

We all start to head to are dressing room for Lou to do are hair and are makeup and wardrobe ladies to do well out makeup and wardrobe. But, I don't wear makeup. I get into the chair that Lou was telling me to get into. I look around and see all the boys. Well all that boys except Niall. "Zayn, do you know where Niall is?" I ask. "Oh, we were walking a he saw and cute girl and told me that he will be right back. He went to go talk to her. He should be back by now. I'm guessing that he's doing more then just talking to her, if you know what so mean." I did know what he meant. And I wanted to cry because of it. Niall is with this girl that he just meet and is doing who knows what with her.  I look at a Lou in the mirror. She gives me sad eyes and smile. Did she know something? What if she did? Would she tell the boys? Oh my god would Lou do that?! I'm in panic now. What do I do? I should ask her. As I'm about to I'm getting pushed out of the chair by Louis and I hear Lou yelling at him telling him that he will mess up my hair.

Niall's POV

I'm getting pined to a wall. This girl kissing my neck hitting the right spot. I moan when she finds it finally. I don't even know how this happened. First I was talking to Zayn and saw this girl.  The next thing I knew she was pulling me into a closet. Now I'm full on out making out with her. I don't even know her name. She keeps kissing my neck. Sucking on me like a fish, I knew that there would be a love bit when she was finished. I start to kiss her lips. My tongue pushing on her lips trying to break through the walls. The walls open as she lets me in to explore. I can feel her trying to undo my belt when I hear a loud noise from outside the door.
"Niall, Niall, were are you? We have to be on stage in a minute!" It was Liam. Shit the concert was about to start. And right when we were about to have fun. I stop kissing to girl and I see her smiling. "I have to go, sorry" and I run out the door and to backstage.
I see Harry backstage. It looks like he's been crying. "What wrong Harry?" I ask. He looks at me and walks away. What was that about? Did I do something? I then get pushed onto stage and start to sing "Up All Night".

Half way through the show

Harry's POV

We have been on this stage for what feels like years. All the boys look like they are having the time of their life's. Well all expect Niall. He keeps looking at me with a worried expression. I don't know why. All I want to do is run of  stage and cry, never coming back. Right when I saw Niall backstage I saw a love bite on his neck. It wasn't there before. So I knew it was from that girl. Why couldn't it have been I that had given that to him? Right now we are singing "What makes you Beautiful" and we're about to get into formation for my solo in the song. I start to walk to the middle of the stage we're the rest of the boys are. But I somehow trip over a wire and fall on Niall. But I didn't  just fall on him. When I fell he fell to the ground as well. It took me a while to figure out what happened. When  I did I didn't know what to do. I was kissing him.

Authors note

Okay so I love to write narratives in school. I like to write about dark subjects. You will see this through the book.  I don't really know how long I want this to be. Maybe around 20 pages I guess. The problem is I have the end of the story planed out  I just don't really have the middle so that's a problem. I'm also not expecting anyone to read this but I'm doing this for fun so bye.