1- New Student

"Heyyy Aira!" My best friend, Hwang Hyunjin with Yang Jeongin called me, with a bright expression written on their faces.

"Hyunjin! Jeongin! What's took you so long?" I smiled in relief that they're finally here since I'm waiting for them to come in the first day of school.

"Hyunjin-hyung was so slow in tying his shoes" Jeongin gave him a death glare while Hyunjin just let out a soulless chuckle.

"You guys were so cute" I giggled, seeing them argue always makes me think that they're still five years old kids.

"Did you heard that there's a transferee here?" Hyunjin whispered to us and ofc we're not shocked because there are so many transferees here.

"Hyunjin... There are so many transferees" I said it expressionless and he facepalmed himself, what did he mean by that?

"Ikkk, but that one is so.... Gloomy and dark" He pointed out the person who covered himself with black hoodie, black pants, black shoes and everything is BLACK. He also wore black sunglasses to cover from revealing himself. But I think he's so good looking inside. I just have the feeling of that.

Feeling.

"He's so different than the other people in this campus" Jeongin suspiciously stated as he weirdly looked at that guy.

"Yeah he is" I nodded my head in agreement and until he was out of our sight, I pulled them to somewhere else. "Where are we going?" Hyunjin confusedly asked. "Let's go to our room. We don't want to be late" I said as I lead them by grabbing their arm to our perspective room.

"Miss excuse me, which way is the teacher office?" Speaking of the devil, the boy we had talked earlier was standing infront of us, said in a low tone and asked me for the direction.

"Oh right way sir" I nervously said and he bowed down, thanked me and just left.

He's so weird.

"Wow, that boy just asked you for the direction? Why can't he ask the other people?" Jeongin asked in disbelief, crossing his arms.

"Probably we're the only ones here you know" I frankly said.

"Ugh whatever let's go" Jeongin groaned like a monster and stomped his way heavily to our room.

Did he hate that guy so much?

-

"Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Lee Aira, nice to meet you all" I introduced myself courteously to them and after the intro, I bowed then got back to my seat.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin and it's nice to meet you all" He greeted to them and just carelessly got back to his seat.

He's sitting behind me.

"I'm Yang Jeongin and please take care of me" He politely bowed to all of us and made his way to his seat. Sitting beside me on my left.

The door slowly swung open and it's the boy who asked me the direction earlier. Wait... Did he got the same room?

"Oh the new student is here, please introduce yourself" Mrs. Kim proudly said and he stand at the center of the room and all of us went quiet, waiting for him to introduce himself.

He took off the hoodie around his head and sunglasses.

Oh my goodness... Not gonna lie but he's so good looking.

"Hello everyone I'm Lee Minho and thank you" He said with emotionless expression.

"Lee Minho, please sit beside Lee Aira" Mrs. Kim said as she pointed me out and made his way to his seat, sitting beside me, freak.

"I'm Lee Aira" I gestured a handshake with a smile on my face.

He just gave me cold look and rolled his eyes then shoved his head in his hollow arms. Somehow he rejected my handshake :'(

"He's so cold Aira, don't mind him" Jeongin whispered in my ear and I kinda nodded since he's right but I can't just leave him like that.

I wonder why he's so cold right now? Is he really like this? Or something changed him to be like that?