14- Fifth Day (Beach) 2

As I was still clinging on to him, he didn't even want to put me down even thou we reached our destination at the beach.

"Aira..." Minho coldly called out my name.

I hummed in response, "Hmm?"

"Just because I'm being good to you for all this time... Don't take it too much to your heart cause still I'm being cold. All I want is just entertainment and comfort and nothing more and less" He coldly said without even taking a glance on me and just kept his straight face all the time.

"Ok" Short response but understood.

-

When we reached in our dorm, he gently put me down on the bed and I tiredly laid my body down since I'm tired of that thing earlier. Scary.

"Change your clothes, pabo" I heard him saying and I listened to him then went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Minho's POV

Ughhh why do I feel like I've been falling for her more and more, everytime when I'm with her? What is this feeling... Mixed feelings? I mean like... My heart always speed up when I see her and always skip a beat but there's still time that I'm still a cold boy to her.

I don't love her. But there's something inside of me saying that I like her.

Why did I even saved her earlier... Pfft ofc she's my partner. But still why am I doing some lovey-dovey things to her?? My guts were being controlled by somebody but... It's been months since I did those things.. and now I'm doing it to her? What's wrong with you Lee Minho? Get your senses together! There's nothing special to her. She's just an ordinary beautiful girl with good attitude and nothing more.

She went out of the bathroom and did already changed her clothes into white and blue stripes and a plain black jogging pants, brushing her hair and looked herself in the mirror. She sat down on the bed and opened her phone then did nothing more except that.

"Hey.. Aira" I softly called out her name and she just took a glance on me then went back to her phone.

I came to sit beside her and she scooted, leaving a small gap between us.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her and she pretended to nod her head.

I scooted to her, closing the space between us and pulled down her phone then held her hands, whilst she gave me a sad look on her face.

"I felt like... You've been using me after you frankly told me earlier. Entertainment and comfort, were all you wanted after you met me by asking question the direction to the office? As days passed by, now you realized that you just want those just because I'm here for you? If we didn't met what could have happen to you?" Her voice trembled like broken pieces, eyes got teary and she yanked her hand away from mine and stood up, still with a sad look but different feeling inside.

I stood up and try to explain to her as she misunderstood me, "Aira, I didn't use you. I'm still being recover from the past and I need someone like you that who can understand my problem here" I was going to tap her shoulders but she stepped a small step behind.

"I'm sorry... But I'm not a thing for you to recover yourself" She quickly ran away, leaving the door hanging and I let out a heavy frustrated sigh.

What I had done?...  She misinterpreted and misunderstood me.

I have to go find her.

-

I searched for her everywhere in the other rooms and neither my friends found her except Jisung.

I went to the beach and saw two familiar figures shadows. As I went closer, both of them were hugging each other and I heard the sniffs of the girl.

Aira?! Jisung?! They're here?!!!

.........

He kissed her head as she shoved her face in his face and she pulled back.

"There's something I want to tell you..." Jisung said as he gently cupped her face. "I like you Aira" He lovely said as he leaned forward and kissed her lips and I quickly turned back, preventing hearing their private conversation and walked away...

Why do I have jealousy inside.. it's not like I like her but I started to fall for her... Jisung likes her and... Why does it hurts when I see them being together?

Do I like her?

Aira's POV

"I like you Aira" He leaned forward and kissed my lips whilst my mind spaced out.

I don't know how to answer his confession.. I didn't even knew that he likes me either. But I do like him only as my older brother and best friend.

"Jisung... I... I'm- Shhh if you're sorry then it's ok. All I want is to express my feelings for you. So if you can't have your answer, it's fine. We can still be friends Aira. I know you love Minho secretly you know" He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug, and felt like he has no hatred between the words he said.

"As if that I have a problem with him" I furrowed my eyebrows and hug him back.

He giggled, "Don't worry, we'll fix it"

"Can you call Felix that to sleep with him?" I asked him for a favor and perfect timing that Felix's mate is sick and have been with the teachers.

He nodded and started to call him.

As the call ended, "Felix said he agreed. You better stay with your cousin for awhile to make spacing for now" He said as he patted my head.

"Thanks" I giggled and widely smiled to him.