15- Sixth Day (Solved)

"Yah! Rara, wake up" Someone shook my body and I budge to motion my body, stretched my arms and yawned tiredly in the early morning. Slowly opened my eyes and saw a smiling Felix.

"Breakfast is ready, dear" He said as he winked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Dear my ass" I muttered under my breath.

-

Minho's POV

She's not here with me all night... I think she hates me now. I didn't just use her, I really have the feeling that I like her that's why I don't want to give her a hint but it ended up really bad.

I felt incomplete today. Why do I feel like I'm running out of energy without seeing her infront of me... It feels weird for a cold boy like me since months ago I hate girls in my life but now something is inside of me, caught her of my sight and began to have some strange feelings when I'm with her everyday.

I don't feel like going outside for now since I'm having a problem with her. I might thought that I only used her for recovery but... I really need her.

I stood up since I blankly stared at the ceiling while thinking those things and prepared myself to go outside.

Like it or not I have to go. Even if she hates me or neither wants to talk to me.

Aira's POV

"Lix! Wait for me!" I said as I struggled myself tying these sneakers since it was untied yesterday.

"Let's go Rara" He said as he waited for me and I hurriedly catch up on him then we're off to go.

-

"Everyone! We're doing a dance competition with your partners" Professor Lee said as all of us busy finding our partners whilst me... I'm sticking with Felix since his partner is still sick.

"Are you going with Minho?" He asked me as he pointed him afar.

"Idk... I'll be sticking with you for awhile" I was unsure if I'm going to be with him since we're having problems for now.

He sighed, "If you say so"

-

Minho's POV

Oh no... This is a disaster! I have no partner! No person approached me either since they knew I'm a cold person. I saw Aira and Felix being together and I wondered where's Felix's partner?

If only I've stop being cold to her, this thing wouldn't happen. I bet she's angry with me. But I truly miss her.

"Lee Minho, where's your partner?" Mr. Park said as he noticed me being alone here.

I didn't know how to answer his question... Doomed.

I gulped my saliva down, "S-she's at the r-restroom. Maybe she'll be here for any second?" I forced a smile on my face but truly panicking inside.

"You'll be the first one to dance" Mr. Park just walked away like that and my face turned downhill.

M-me? D-dance first?!.....

"Everyone!" Professor Lee announced.

Shit. This is bad.

"Lee Minho is our first dancer! Let's give him a round of applause" He said with a thrilled face and voice then everyone began to clap and I stepped up in the middle while everyone surrounded like a circle.

I gulped. I saw Aira with a flustered look and only took a glance on her. I was getting prepared for the song since I'm going to do freestyle and have no problem with dancing since I love dancing.

The song started and now slowly feeling the beat and heat up the atmosphere, didn't care about people's reactions but I knew that most of them hung their jaw low.

Aira's POV

I didn't know that he's so good in dancing, I mean his moves were smooth but at the same time sharp and really know the timing of the beat, as he dances he slowly approached to me with his moves since I'm standing at the first row with Felix and he's coming closer then without everyone knowing he naturally held my hand and went back to the center.

Now we're standing face to face as the music is still playing and looked at me with a slight smile on his face then winked at me, saying to follow his lead.

The song ended and everyone rounded their applause to us and we bowed in gratitude.

"That was a very good performance Lee MinRa" Ms. Choi complimented us and we're both puzzled about the name 'Lee MinRa'.

Who the hell is she?

"Who is MinRa?" Minho asked as he was perplexed about what Ms. Choi said.

"It's a ship name for the both of you since you have the same surname and I mixed it" Ms. Choi cheekily said as she made a finger heart and we're both flustered by her words and timidly avoided his gaze from mine.

Students teased us by saying 'ooohhh~' and I could feel that my cheeks were burning but I deny it.

I suddenly felt that arms were wrapped around me and I spun and it's Minho, leaving a little gap between our faces.

Everyone were in shook and girls were began to fangirl for him.

I was stuck in my movements, "Are we goods now?" He asked me as he cupped my cheek. "I really don't want to use you, I never did. I really need you and that's what I meant" He said in a sad tone and now I finally realized what he meant.

He averted his gaze away from me and bit his lips, I can see tears were about to fall from his teary eyes and I cursorily hugged him back.

"I'm sorry for being a bad person" I regretted for not listening to him without even thinking twice.

He chuckled, "Aigoo~ you're cute. Let's go, everyone is teasing us" He happily said as he pulled away and held my hand back to our place.

Glad that we made up again.